Fake Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reason not to drink Corona, just in case anyone needed it.....

filled used Corona bottles with other beers of varying quality

"We suspect this is a backyard operation."

So possibly these beers are of better quality then?

Or did they use Chinese hops? :ph34r:

Mr Hey said a counterfeit Corona could be identified by its expiry date or anything unusual in its appearance or taste.

Shiiiiiiiit, it could look or taste like beer!

Yes Yes Yes

solly_cerveza.JPG

BribieG's recycled photos strike again

:ph34r:

Yes Yes Yes

View attachment 34978

BribieG's recycled photos strike again

:ph34r:

:rolleyes:

First I laughed about seeing that picture AGAIN!

Then I thought, hang on, why are they so clear?
(been pondering this for a while)
Then I thought should I hi-jack this thread and ask if BribieG filters or if they are this clear after BIAB and cold conditioning?

:D

Bjorn

how the f*ck do you accidently import fake beer. oh there is a chinese ship with a cargo manifest saying its come from china but they claim they have genuine mexican beer. yeah ok no worries unload her.

or what did the dock workers just find pallets of beer on the dock (getting light skunked of course giving it that wonderful taste) and think that it must be legit and forward it to fosters?

knob/crooked dock workers

ah bribie, a photo for everything.

:angry: Watches, clothes, handbags,CDs etc etc now beer, all fake, relabeled. Its probably been going on for years. We Aussies are suckers for that stuff. Cheap and nasty, usually. Most wouldn't give a rats. I do. It disgusts me. Who's the importer? Hang the bastards.

End rant
DAz

Corona that is actually imported.............just like the restaurant menu's claim :lol:

Screwy

Another crappy article

"Mr Hey said a counterfeit Corona could be identified by its expiry date or anything unusual in its appearance or taste."

But the crappy paper doesn't tell you what feature about the expiry date to id a fake...

QldKev

Another crappy article

"Mr Hey said a counterfeit Corona could be identified by its expiry date or anything unusual in its appearance or taste."

But the crappy paper doesn't tell you what feature about the expiry date to id a fake...

QldKev

I would say the brews would be past their expiry date, owing to the fact that they are refilling used bottles..

The last time I drank Corona was AFL GF day 2007 where I had about 4 in the space of around 1.5 hours. I proceded to have a massive headspin that came on almost instantly and proceeded to wash over me in waves, resulting in me walking out of the pub and lying on a park bench for about half an hour. After I felt as though I could stand again without falling over, I walked about an hour back to my car at which point I felt OK to drive, went home, had dinner, and proceeded to wake in the middle of the night hurling my guts up :/ Never touched it since... maybe the Chinese were involved back then :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back