Facebook Battle of The Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motabika

Reaction score
This is happening on the 16th of January, some of the best amateur brewers going head to head in a battle of the Pale Ales.

Going to be an event not to be missed ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1451935179.410616.jpg

Well hopefully you rehydrated the brett otherwise it will taste like an infected apa. Oh hang on......

Brad - we had a 5 litre starter and it was going off its tits when pitched :D

(note the salt addition of Baron Tears to the left)

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Facebook?
Ah, yes that's the thing that people over 40 use to keep in touch about their cake decorating, and young people only join nowadays to keep in touch with Nan and Pops.

Missed out on that, never bothered to join and give all my details to the NSA.

and where home brewers can swear at each other about beer from the safety of their own keyboards without being banned.

Yeah, but FB disables your account because you supposedly log in fro a different PC and won't enable it again unless you give 'em govt. issued photo i.d. and other personal info......anyway, I won't take it OT . back to your regularly scheduled beer organbising.

Liam_snorkel said:
and where home brewers can swear at each other about beer from the safety of their own keyboards without being banned.
Hey Liam,

Get Fucked :D

Smiley face makes it all good

Liam_snorkel said:
the funny bit is that I've banned heaps of cunce from BT :ph34r:
#Dalefailneverforget ( I may have slightly helped with the rage quit )

BOT, great day, quality beers, props to Bacchus and the assorted threads.

Latest posts

Back