Bar Room Barrister?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While watching the court case the turnover came in at $20 million plus, per annum, claiming now to have substantial debts won't stand up well. Also having a third person with a secured debenture over assets doesn't sound right, especially with the track record of two of the individuals concerned. Did the two directors know about Lidia?
Good job I pasted and copied the original coggle it diagram😅

Gee that’s interesting seeing that the author keeps communicating for hours at a time with the person this is aimed at 🤷‍♂️
He’s also been saying that Keg King will be going bankruptcy for the last 8 years
(More lies and untruths from him. Jeez he’s starting to make claims like that stupid Oompa Loompa we see on the tv from the US

While watching the court case the turnover came in at $20 million plus, per annum, claiming now to have substantial debts won't stand up well. Also having a third person with a secured debenture over assets doesn't sound right, especially with the track record of two of the individuals concerned. Did the two directors know about Lidia?
Good job I pasted and copied the original coggle it diagram😅
I took a screenshot of the original and sent it to the offices of Justice Clyde Croft, thinking it might help in his deliberations.

Latest posts

Back