• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

F.s. Mashtun And Chiller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbird

Reaction score
Not sure what its worth but know what it cost me. Great start for someone wanting to get into AG. I used to do double batches with it but it gets a bit "tight" with larger grain bills. Was a good mash tun with awesome heat retention that requires minimal recirculation to get a clear runoff.... IMO much clearer than my current false bottom setup...

40 litre Techni Ice 7 day ice retention esky, copper slotted manifold pulls apart for cleaning, bulkhead and ball valve. Has a hole in it to fit a 4" mashmaster weldless thermometer.

Mashmaster Chillout 20 plate wort chiller.

Sorry photos are probably not that great.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hey mate...I'm interested...what sort of money are you asking?

Sounds good to me...let me know how you want the cash.

want me to suss out postage costs?

I did mention that there is a hole for the thermometer.... the thermometer is not included. Just thought I better make sure it was clear...

No probs...as long as I can get a thermometer to fit.

Yep, sussing of postage would be great...cheers

No probs with the thermometer, it's a nice snug fit.

I'll get the postage quote and PM you with bank details. and ship as soon as it hits.

PS. you did want both the chiller and mashtun?
I'll send you a link for the correct thermometer as well.

No probs with the thermometer, it's a nice snug fit.

I'll get the postage quote and PM you with bank details. and ship as soon as it hits.

PS. you did want both the chiller and mashtun?
I'll send you a link for the correct thermometer as well.

Yep chiller and mashtun...thanks again

Wow and AG brewer in Albury! i thought everyone would be brewing at U Brew It

just kidding all my mega swilling mates from Albury love brewing there frankly i think the beer they bring home from there is pretty bad!

That's OK...I'm actually "from" Echuca...I live in Albury :ph34r: :D

Hey guys...if anyone is interested, these items are temporarily up for grabs again.

I have paid Bigbird the cash...and he is currently kindly storing them but it's looking like getting them delivered to Albury will cost $65. I'm not keen on that...you probably wouldn't be either :D

My plan at the moment is to pick them up myself when next in Canberra...but as I still have to get myself pretty much everything else required for AG I am not in a rush...yet.

Mate...it's a package deal. The problem is not that I want to sell them, it's that they are in the ACT and I'm in Albury ;)

Latest posts

Back