F*ck you Woolworths

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm...Fruit, nut & mixed grains loaf. And as an added bonus its nutrvit ( what ever the **** that means ), so it gota be good

Probably got some shell grit in there to, so I dunno, you may want to run it through a sift.
Unless or course you currently have a few feet of impacted stool choking up your descending colon.

Constipation. Thats what got Elvis you know. According to the tabloid press.

Opioids are effective pain relievers, but often have the side effect of constipation.

To quote from Yes Minister: I can forsee all sorts of unforseen problems. Just reading about the scheme, they're being very selective regarding exactly which containers are eligible. I can see frustration looming, and folk just saying Stuff It (or similar) - not worth the hassle.

I was involved in a local festival recently, and we provided lots of pairs of wheelie bins - one red, one yellow (one for normal waste and one for recyclable items). End of the day, it made f*** all difference - they might as well have been all the same colour.

Unless there's a HUGE financial incentive to recycle (more than 10c), I don't think it'll work, but will be delighted if proven wrong. :cool:

My local council has a bulk waste pickup every 6 months and send out a leaflet saying all rubbish to be left on the footpath in 4 separate piles - timber, metal, green waste and general rubbish. If not it will not be collected. Then on Monday morning a compactor truck comes along and picks up the whole lot and it all goes in the same ******* truck, unsorted. Has been happening for years.

Opioids are effective pain relievers, but often have the side effect of constipation.

A dentist once snapped one of my wisdom teeth in half in a limp wristed attempted to extract it, the day before we were going on holidays for two weeks. I spent the next five or so days eating Panadeine forte and trying desperately not to chew on the left side of my jaw. And not shitting. But not for want of trying. It was genuinely horrible.

My local council has a bulk waste pickup every 6 months and send out a leaflet saying all rubbish to be left on the footpath in 4 separate piles - timber, metal, green waste and general rubbish. If not it will not be collected. Then on Monday morning a compactor truck comes along and picks up the whole lot and it all goes in the same ******* truck, unsorted. Has been happening for years.
I have noticed that too, also recycle bin to have no broken glass, yet when bottles go in to the compacter you can hear them breaking.

Probably got some shell grit in there to, so I dunno, you may want to run it through a sift.
Unless or course you currently have a few feet of impacted stool choking up your descending colon.

Constipation. Thats what got Elvis you know. According to the tabloid press.

Mmmm...Calcium. A recent study on diet ( was on the ABC recently ) has shown that if you eat high calcium food ( like cheese and budgie mix )it will trap fat in you stomach and pass it thru to the porcelain goal keeper.

So bread and dripping here I come

Those folk at Trill are so clever

tasty.

204522.jpg
[/QUOTE]
On the subject of Trill, I was thinking a while back of malting a box (parrot mix) and making a beer out of it. Could be interesting...

On the subject of Trill, I was thinking a while back of malting a box (parrot mix) and making a beer out of it. Could be interesting...[/QUOTE]

Could be a few problem ingredients there, like the oily stuff.
Incidentally, I once made a 'tea' for the veg garden using chicken manure and grass clippings in a large plastic drum with a mesh screen filter at the bottom before the tap.
The shell grit, presumably part of the chickens diet, clogged it solid. So be sure to include some rice (g) hulls in your Trill mash. Plus it will likely alkalize the shit out of the water, so have some phosphoric acid on standby.
NUTRIVIT goodness.

Ingredients
A mix of five or more of the following seeds and whole grains: Maize, Barley, Wheat, Safflower Seed, Sorghum, Sunflower, Oats; Shell Grit; NUTRIVIT™ (containing ground cereals and essential vitamins and minerals, including Calcium, Vit E, Vit C, Panthothenic acid, Niacin, Vit A, Iodine, Vit B6, Vit B2, Vit B12, Vit D3, Vit B1, & Folic acid); Currants; Peanuts; Vegetable Oil.

facebook google+ twitter email
Stay in the loop!
I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Collection State

Ingredients
A mix of five or more of the following seeds and whole grains: Maize, Barley, Wheat, Safflower Seed, Sorghum, Sunflower, Oats; Shell Grit; NUTRIVIT™ (containing ground cereals and essential vitamins and minerals, including Calcium, Vit E, Vit C, Panthothenic acid, Niacin, Vit A, Iodine, Vit B6, Vit B2, Vit B12, Vit D3, Vit B1, & Folic acid); Currants; Peanuts; Vegetable Oil.

/QUOTE]

Peanuts...well that rules that out. Cant have anything with nuts within a 500km radius of any daycare center....

I have mentioned before that Woolies mark down by 50% the day before use by date, yesterday morning grabbed 2 legs of lamb for $8 each mark down 66% and 1 lamb shoulder $12 normal 50% mark down. Don't know if they had made a mistake, and I sure as hell wasn't going to ask them

I have mentioned before that Woolies mark down by 50% the day before use by date, yesterday morning grabbed 2 legs of lamb for $8 each mark down 66% and 1 lamb shoulder $12 normal 50% mark down. Don't know if they had made a mistake, and I sure as hell wasn't going to ask them

Somebody should develop an app for that goes *ping* as the bargains come on line. Not me but as I know **** all about software development. I'm just the ideas man.

edit - that reminds me, my wife got a large bottle of ketjap manis yesterday as it was missing the bar code or something.
Ha Ha - Woolworths. ******* loosers..

Latest posts

Back