Ezy Brew Fresh Wort

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there are any fresh wort kits available on the Goldcoast or Brizzy? The guy at Burleigh used to have them but I dont think they were very popular.

I havn't tried them but I know they stock them at the Enoggera Brewers Choice store, I was checkin out their website and they have stores on the southside that may be a bit closer for you? Let us know how they turn out if you do one, would be keen to give it a go...

Cheers,
matt

Does anyone know if there are any fresh wort kits available on the Goldcoast or Brizzy? The guy at Burleigh used to have them but I dont think they were very popular.

Hey AlwayzLoozeCount , you can check out Homebrewworld as they do courier thier stuff though you have to check out at what price.

I've seen them at Brewer's Choice Jimboomba (IIRC) and just yesterday at Mike's Homebrew in Beenleigh. I'm sure they won't be the only two stockists but it's all I've seen (yet).

Cheers,

microbe

It would be easiest to call the nearest Brewers Choice to you and see if they have any in stock. You could also find out what style (wheat, stout, etc) they have in stock at the moment. Saves you a trip and you can find out what is available. Enogerra had them last time I was there but that was a few months ago. I can't see any reason why they would stop stocking them

I modded a wheat to a wit style and it turned out very nice.

I just bottled the Ezybrew LCPA 5 litre fresh wort made it to 20 litres and pitched the s05 yeast I had in a bottle in the fridge.
Had a taste along the way and it has a slight taste like a musk stick. Does anyone know what the musk stick flavour is from.
It fermented at 17 degrees and had an fg of 1006.

Thanks Brad

one lhbs in my area has these for $32 each the other $45.

one's a bargain.

C'mon payday :D :p

The only fresh wort I've tried are those from ESB and I love em.
I'd love to try some from ND Brewing but nobody down my way seems to have them :(
They both seem to be done by St. Peters Brewery.
Not sure where the Ezy Brew wort is from though.

thunder , the ESB wort kit and the ND brewing are one in the same , ND took over the business ,you wont find the ESB ones around too much now and if you do they will be a bit old hence the reason theyre both made in the same place , dunno who is actually makin them now as gerard is in warnambool ...

drop me a msg thunder , think i still have a bottle or two kickin about from a ND brewing wort kit that i made ..

Back