[expression Of Interest] - Perth Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintsauce

Reaction score
Hi All,

The Kalgoorlie contingent is about to order a bulk lot of grains and I wonder if any Perthie's would like to jump on - if there is some interest we will NEED someone to help that end, if no interest we'll get the pallet freighted to here.

So Basically:
Bulk grain as per Ross's Rules - http://craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869 from the warehouse in Perth.
I can take the money and add to our order but I will not be able to pick up the grains to split
I will not take responsibility for splitting bags but anyone involved can do it amongst themselves as long as we get full payment.

Let me know of any interest.

Thanks,

Interest from me, and my brew brethren (2 others...)

Can anyone who is registering interest confirm if they can help or not and what they are interested in (even just number of bags).

I'm arranging this also on the westcoastbrewers forum so if you're a member there check the details there (hope this is not out of line).

I've had an offer of help but he's not available during the week so am still after someone who can pickup from the warehouse in Freo.

Cheers

I will be very interested early 2011 when I move to Perth... This is actually one of the questions I had for the West Coast brewers.. Is there bulk buys done often?? I assume we can not bring malt across from East coast??

I will be very interested early 2011 when I move to Perth... This is actually one of the questions I had for the West Coast brewers.. Is there bulk buys done often?? I assume we can not bring malt across from East coast??

By the looks of it the WCB do semi regular grain/bulk buys (from what I can see a couple grain buys per year + some other buys)

I can order grain from the eastern states and it gets here OK, not sure about bringing opened unmarked bags (tho the re-packaged stuff will not be much better)

Outbreak - I've PM'ed you.

I could go a bag of Wey Pale Wheat. Just asking a mate if he wants any.

What sort of help do you need?

Where is the pickup from? I might be able to give my ute a cleanout and help with the grain being picked up.

OK Guys,

This will be going ahead next week.

Price list and details on Craftbrewers website - http://craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=869
The Spreadsheet of how the order is coming together is here - https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao...amp;hl=en#gid=0 only I can edit so please PM me and include your full name, a number and email address and I'll keep it up to date

The Help required would be appreciated if someone could go with Lewis (L_Bomb) to pickup the grains on the friday afternoon - I believe he's leaving work easrly just to grab the grain so I'll certianly be chucking him a few beers.

We will close the orders Sunday night 29th August. Ross will place the order Monday morning and let us know ASAP if the order changes - Payment will be expected by Tuesday 31st so that I can pay Ross and get the grains released for pickup Friday afternoon. If you will be ordering from what's in stock if your choice is not (As I will be) then pay as soon as you like.

Please Let me know if these terms do not suit and I'll remove your name.

why dont you guys see if Jimboley the new shop here in WA brewz 2 youcan help out

Thanks Gordon and crew for the well organised bulk buy, and to those who waited around for the pick-up.

Yeah, thanks for organising it! Wish I could have been there for the tour! But you get that....

Cheers

VERY special thanks to Lewis who donated his time and Vehicle to pick up the bags from Freo on Friday. Cheers mate!

VERY special thanks to Lewis who donated his time and Vehicle to pick up the bags from Freo on Friday. Cheers mate!

And for holding on to a few bags till alst night when I dropped over to pick them up. Cheers Lewis! :icon_drunk:

Latest posts

Back