• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Everything for sale for all grain brewing - all you need is esky and f

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob S

Reaction score
Ok everything must go. $500 or best offer by the weekend (by PM only). I'm located in Muswellbrook so I can deliver around the Upper Hunter or East to Newcastle upon prior arrangement. PM me if you have questions or to arrange to come view. Lets go...

IMG_0066.jpg IMG_0067.jpg IMG_0069.jpg IMG_0072.jpg

Crown 30L urn with 18ft of 1/2 inch copper as heat transfer. Hose barb on inlet and outlet. Outlet has stainless steel temp probe which plugs straight STC1000 controller so similar. Garden hose fitting on back of urn with tap for easy filling. Tap on front so you can use water to sparge. Power cord comes with deutsch plug. 60L aluminium wort boiling pot. Tap on front and copper pickup inside. March pump. I think it's the 815 PL model but not sure ask if you want serial number model number etc. 240V edition. Comes with hose barbs and tap on outlet.

IMG_0078.jpg IMG_0079.jpg IMG_0077.jpg

Maxgas Allrounder. Puts out some serious heat when you wind up the Cigweld regulator. Cable and regulator made up by Gasweld bloke. Metal table with grate used to get some distance between the burner and the 60L aluminium pot.

IMG_0074.jpg IMG_0075.jpg IMG_0076.jpg

Beer fridge with STC1000 on extension cord (fridge power cable intact) Fits two fermenters inside easily if you take out the top and bottom shelves.

IMG_0080.jpg

Home made stirplate. Goes well with the round stir bar. I used a ceramic pudding bowl with a curved bottom covered with glad wrap for the yeast and it worked very well.

IMG_0070.jpg IMG_0090.jpg IMG_0085.jpg

Three of the four temp controllers (the other is on top of fermentation fridge). Three of them are wired through extension cords. Three are STC1000's and the other I think is a Fridgemate brand???

Ok that's all the main stuff and here's what's left over that might be of interest.

IMG_0073.jpg IMG_0082.jpg IMG_0081.jpg IMG_0083.jpg IMG_0084.jpg IMG_0087.jpg IMG_0088.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0091.jpg IMG_0092.jpg IMG_0086.jpg

Silicon tubing to tie it all together. Bottle capper and 1 and half packets of crown seals. Grolsch bottles (no rubber) - 18 if I counted right. Glass thermometer. 5L carboy. Water test kit for bore water. PH meter (with calibration powders). Bottlebrush. Heat belt. Glass hydrometer.

Ok that's about it. There's a few odds and ends like a AC to AC solid state relay, some switches, wiring diagrams etc.

Hope that someone is interested.

Cheers
Rob

Better add that all you'd need is an esky, a false bottom and a barbed outlet and you'll have the whole setup what you'd need to brew all grain.

Can I have the grolsch stubbie?

Why the out mate? Seems like a pretty imbedded system.

A great deal for someone!!

Wrong place for the biab v 3v debate

Yeah Yob I've had a great year of brewing capping it off with a week in Melbourne for the ANHC but I can't sustain it unfortunately. Haven't brewed in months and I'm moving on to the next project.

As for the Grolsch stubbie I can give you 18 of them as we'll as a lot of other old junk for five hundy lol.

Rob S said:
Wrong place for the biab v 3v debate
not really if you want to sell your kit to a wider audience

*bump*. Couple of days to go.

$500 or best offer PM me.

Dunno, no offers either. Times are tough?

throw it on ebay if no one here is coming forth, i'm sure you will get some takers

Yeah if no takers before Sunday night evilbay it is.

go Gumtree as well, loads of peps are throwing (and looking) stuff on there these days.

Fking ebay can chew my nutz... you know the bastards want 10% now too? what a scamming pack of fktards...

Just got a message asking me to clarify. The $500 is for everything listed above all in perfect working order. Fully operational brewery when dismantled. There are a few other odds and ends like hop socks and stirring spoons etc that were too small to worry about all included for $500 or your best offer. All that is needed to brew all grain is an esky with a false bottom or a biab setup as suggested above.

Back