Epic Armageddon Ipa In St Kilda

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reviled

Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this and thought I should give anyone in Melbourne a heads up...

This beer is absolutely awesome, especially on tap :icon_drool2: The night it was launched in auckland 2 kegs were emptied!!!

Get in there guys!!

No affiliation yadayada etc ;)

Just stumbled upon this and thought I should give anyone in Melbourne a heads up...

This beer is absolutely awesome, especially on tap :icon_drool2: The night it was launched in auckland 2 kegs were emptied!!!
Thanks Rev, might need to take a late lunch today...

Before going out of your way you might want to wait for further clarification as to the availability of this beer.

Seems there has been some miscommunication.

Before going out of your way you might want to wait for further clarification as to the availability of this beer.

Seems there has been some miscommunication.

Do you know something brenos?

I just saw the thingy and thought I would give the heads up, but yes probably best to check with the bar first :rolleyes:

Do you know something brenos?

I just saw the thingy and thought I would give the heads up, but yes probably best to check with the bar first :rolleyes:

We do have a single keg on hand and it will be finished by tonight (you can be sure of it). We have a trade afternoon today for industry at which they can sample the product off tap (limit one glass per person). This evening, we have our monthly beer club session (the Ale Stars) which will focus on all Epic Beers and feature brewer Luke Nicholas in person!

It's pretty much a sell out but for anyone who wants to come along for the Ale Star session, it's $30 (inc beer samples and pizza, starts at 7pm and you must prebook via the top right corner of our blog urgently - http://thelocaltaphouse.blogspot.com/. Attendees will get at least half a glass of Armageddon but we will finish the keg!!

We will pull the booking button off when it's fully subscribed..

a Trip to purvis might be in order for me then. They have a few Epic beers, hopefully the IPA. If not rev, I'll be in-touch!

We do have a single keg on hand and it will be finished by tonight (you can be sure of it). We have a trade afternoon today for industry at which they can sample the product off tap (limit one glass per person). This evening, we have our monthly beer club session (the Ale Stars) which will focus on all Epic Beers and feature brewer Luke Nicholas in person!

It's pretty much a sell out but for anyone who wants to come along for the Ale Star session, it's $30 (inc beer samples and pizza, starts at 7pm and you must prebook via the top right corner of our blog urgently - http://thelocaltaphouse.blogspot.com/. Attendees will get at least half a glass of Armageddon but we will finish the keg!!

We will pull the booking button off when it's fully subscribed..

Sounds like a great establishment and some good fun :icon_cheers:

Say hi to luke for me!

Sounds like a great establishment and some good fun :icon_cheers:

Say hi to luke for me!

Will do but will he recognise your moniker?!

LATEST 12.36pm (EST):

Our very special Ale Star session with Luke Nicholas from Epic Beers in New Zealand has sold out! Apologies to anyone who missed out. Stay tuned to our blog for info on our next Ale Star session.

The Local Taphouse (St Kilda)

Get in there guys!!

No affiliation yadayada etc ;)

Hi reviled, curious to know what you pay for this beer in NZ mate?

Tried it last week and enjoyed it very much.

C&B
TDA

Interested to try this one after all the positive comment. Purvis closer for me. Reckon I'll give it a go.

Hopper.

Hi reviled, curious to know what you pay for this beer in NZ mate?

Tried it last week and enjoyed it very much.

C&B
TDA

I think it was going for $10 a bottle on beerstore.co.nz, at the local micro it was $11 a bottle, and I had one the other day with lunch at a flash place in town and it was $15, still well worth it tho :chug:

I think it was going for $10 a bottle on beerstore.co.nz, at the local micro it was $11 a bottle, and I had one the other day with lunch at a flash place in town and it was $15, still well worth it tho :chug:

Yep. I paid NZ$10 for a bottle at the bottlo. Same price for a schooner off tap in Wellington.

Cheers
Andrew.

Will do but will he recognise your moniker?!

LATEST 12.36pm (EST):

Our very special Ale Star session with Luke Nicholas from Epic Beers in New Zealand has sold out! Apologies to anyone who missed out. Stay tuned to our blog for info on our next Ale Star session.

The Local Taphouse (St Kilda)

So how was it??

Latest posts

Back