EOI Voyager Malt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK the price of freight to Sydney is $225, works out to $7.50 per bag still a good discount so if you guys in Sydney can let me know if you are happy to go ahead with this, or if anyone can find a cheaper rate it will be much appreciated. I will put the bank details up tomorrow the Victorian guys will be better putting the paid details not only in their own names but also their AHB user names collect under your own names just to stop any sharp operators rocking up and claiming the grain.;)

Listed

I think fungrel may have been firing bullets from another party.;)
The last bulk buys a lot was guess work, coming from USA didn't know if we would be hit with GST or what the exchange rates were going to be. The Children's Cancer Foundation ended up with all the money that was left over.

I had my doubts when I first tried Voyager malt, I have made 3 ales with the Veloria and love them. All fermented with Angel English Ale yeast, never expected it to be so good.

Thanks for the confidence.:) I will be expecting you to put your name down for some Angel Yeast then?
Not firing bullets from anyone's gun (although I'm sure I'd get messages if you were doing something wrong), it's a matter of being aware of community guidelines. It's hard enough moderating a forum with paying sponsors, let alone making sure everyone doesn't get on their keyboard and act like it's a shouting match.

I'm good with the shipping to Syd
Cheers for that feralbass but it would seem there is a motion of complaint been lodged by the moderator that I may be making money out of these transactions. I was going to see if I could squeeze a couple of percent discount for you Sydney guys, after all if you try it and like it I am sure the few dollars more could be picked up by Voyager. And I am also sure those who haven't tried it will love it.

So it is now in the moderators court whether this BB goes ahead.

Cheers for that feralbass but it would seem there is a motion of complaint been lodged by the moderator that I may be making money out of these transactions. I was going to see if I could squeeze a couple of percent discount for you Sydney guys, after all if you try it and like it I am sure the few dollars more could be picked up by Voyager. And I am also sure those who haven't tried it will love it.

So it is now in the moderators court whether this BB goes ahead.
I do know what you're trying to achieve with this post. And no, I'm not going to bite.

If you think about true reasons why I posted on the BB in the first place, you'd come to the realisation that if this buy wasn't against the rules then, why would it be now? Therefore your commentary, although provocative, is just plain incorrect.

Keeping the buy (and commentary) as transparent as possible is as much your responsibility as it is mine.

Weal, hope it goes well. Voyager is a great malt.

Price for shipping is good. Thanks again for organising weal. Looking forward to brewing with the Voyager malt and supporting small local business as a result!

OK guys sent a PM to everyone, please let me know if I have missed anyone out, I will get them to order the grain today, I believe there is a weekly delivery but I will find out.

So if I'm working out my costs:

2x Veloria = 112
1x Compass = 56
1x SM40 = 75
4x Shipping = 30
____+
$273

@The Mack For our split, I'll pay for the SM40, and I'll PM you for half, inc. shipping ($41.25).

Will miss your handwriting on the order, WEAL.

So if I'm working out my costs:

2x Veloria = 112
1x Compass = 56
1x SM40 = 75
4x Shipping = 30
____+
$273

@The Mack For our split, I'll pay for the SM40, and I'll PM you for half, inc. shipping ($41.25).

Will miss your handwriting on the order, WEAL.
Thats correct. Wait for the yeast bulk buy, I will give you another lesson in hand writing.:)

Hi WEAL, Now that price is in I would like to change my order to
!x Atlas
2x Compass
Drop off 1 Atlas and 1 vienna.
I will transfer payment as request.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back