EOI Voyager Malt.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organising WEAL, if the order hasn't gone in I'm keen on 1X Pale Schooner and 2X Veloria.
(I'm assuming the 25% discount on the 4th bag is shared and I don't need to buy another?)

This'll be my first bulk buy, I'm assuming it'll be pickup in Mulgrave?

Thanks for organising WEAL, if the order hasn't gone in I'm keen on 1X Pale Schooner and 2X Veloria.
(I'm assuming the 25% discount on the 4th bag is shared and I don't need to buy another?)

This'll be my first bulk buy, I'm assuming it'll be pickup in Mulgrave?
Added to list, pick up Springvale. Yes 25% off the three bags, the prices I put up are the discounted prices.

Thanks WEAL for helping with this. I will be going to KK tomorrow to pickup.
Thanks a lot

Thanks WEAL for helping with this. I will be going to KK tomorrow to pickup.
Thanks a lot
BB's dont normally work like that, a bit of a get together and a drink, I may not be around because of health issues regarding my wife but I will let them know you wan't to pick up tomorrow.

Last edited:
BB's dont normally work like that, a bit of a get together and a drink, I may not be around because of health issues regarding my wife but I will let them know you wan't to pick up tomorrow.
Hi WEAL, I have reason to go to Melb later today, any chance of picking up the grain. Do not get to Melb often as I live 3 hours away.

Have I missed something, I thought this was an Expression Of Interest.
Is it actually going ahead? when are we expected to pick up by. I've not made any payment or anything yet. :question:
I know I had a few too many beers over the weekend, but surely I'm not still drunk

Sorry, I hadnt realised that.

Thanks WEAL, put me down for 2 x Veloria pending shipping costs

I'm keen and can pick up at Springvale.
I'll grab 100kg. Lock me in that for now if possible.
50kg Pale Compass
50kg Pale Schooner
Either or both. Or Atlas also acceptable for what I want.
Cheers
Dan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back