EOI PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with them again this morning, they were not initially interested told me to go to Amazon, I did tell her that Amazon doesn't ship so she came back with a similar price to eBay $11.69 or some such figure as it is the manufacturer I am dealing with I know it isn't wholesale price but retail price. But I did tell her that I was only after between 10 and 20 units, so this morning I have asked them to drop their price for an order of 50, hopefully they will and come back with a reasonable shipping cost. If not I will take you up on the shipito account.

I think my partner has a shipito account, perhaps we can utilize that and get a bunch from the US for cheap?
On Amazon it's US$11.14, but comes to AU$48 posted, pretty much the same as eBay Australia.
Or, try convince KegLand to stock them?
OK got a price for 50 is $5.15 USD but I think I am conversing either with a robot or different people 3 times now I have asked for shipping costs, I will ask again when I reply if you could check what the
shipito costs that would be great total weight for 50 is 3.5 kg

For that price I'll take 3 if it's not too late and shipping isn't going to be stupid.

Put me down for 2 at that price. Cheers

I'll take two as well please :)
Baltics.jpg

Two for me also please

Thanks for organising, WEAL

Thanks for checking.
Anyone knows where to get the adaptor locally?

Weal, I am okay with the price. I will take 3, originally put down 2.
What is your locality, when I wanted one and went to Reece they put me onto a mob in Noble Park, and Wantirna way I think another was. On Aliexpress they are $3.29. Cheaper on Baba but quantity stuffs it up.

I can go to Reece in Box Hill.
Can you please post the photo about the parts if you have one? Many thanks.

Also, what's the place in Noble Park for the adapters please?

Back