• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI Nearly complete 3V setup Muswellbrook NSW (Upper Hunter)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown
Reaction score
I'm tossing up changing the direction I'm going with my brewing setup, so I thought I'd throw my gear up as an EOI to see if there was much interest.
I'll take more pics if there is sufficient interest, I'm just a little busy with a newborn right now.
I've included 2 from a brew day yesterday that a mate took, showing the stand, 80L keggle & esky
I can possibly meet down towards Pokolbin or drop it to Newy if I get some time in the near future

50L keggle with ball valve, pickup tube & a lid to suit (I have used this as both a BIAB vessel and an HLT)
80L keggle with ball valve and pickup (been used as a double batch BIAB vessel and boil kettle)
44L Willow esky, no tap built in, I just haven't had a chance to grab a ballvalve & bulkhead for it yet
Beer Belly esky false bottom (never used)
home made burner stand, heavy duty made from a 4wd steel wheel and angle iron
3 ring burner with an adjustable regulator, has boiled 80L without a problem
Keg King MP15R pump with brass barbs included
HERMS vessel made from 4" PVC pipe and a kettle element, no coil or fittings
Some various barbs, bits for weldless fittings, random fittings, grain bags (old ones) and silicone hose to go along with the above if you want them

All you'd need to finish the 3V setup would be a ball valve & bulkhead for the esky and another burner (I'm keeping my second one) or elements for the HLT

Chasing about $600 or make me an offer

I also have a big bloody counterflow chiller (copper pipe in some reinforced industrial hose) that could possibly be included in the sale

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_125750.jpg
    IMG_20190609_125750.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_20190609_100435.jpg
    IMG_20190609_100435.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
I just realised I have a spare latest model Keg King element that can be thrown in for the HLT if you wanted to go that way, it was only used in a still boiler 2 or 3 times

Well I've pulled the pin and bought a Guten 50L while they're on special
So this all needs to go, I'll start taking pics over the next few days
I'd prefer it to all go together, but we'll see what happens

Back