• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Eoi: Kegging Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_dazza27

Reaction score
Looking at selling my kegging setup comprising of the following:

- Kelvinator 300 Cyclic Defrost Fridge (have only had 2 kegs at a time inside but should fit three with a false bottom)
- 4 x 19L Kegs (all hold pressure)
- 2 sets of keg seals
- Tesuco dual guage regulator (5 months old)
- Swing style stainless steel tap (5 months old)
- Liquid and gas disconnects (5 months old)
- Liquid and gas lines (5 months old)

Gas bottle not included as it is rented.

I bought the fridge second hand so not sure of the age but keeps kegs very cool in a warm garage in summer. No freezer just a single door fridge.

Looking for $450

NB: 3 out of the 4 kegs have beer in them and i'm hoping to drink them before i sell hence the *Expression Of Interest*

Do you have any more pictures?

Is the tap through the door?

How does the C02 line come in?

Thanks in advance

You can see a plastic spike/plug at the top of the door. That's where the tap is attached. Photo was taken when i'd taken the tap off for my wheelie bin keg cooler.

Gas line is straight through the side.

Will get more pics asap.

Plyers - Didn't get your PM yet

I'm very interested, if it hasn't already been taken....

Excuse my ignorance, but is this everything I would need to start kegging, besides the gas bottle? Or would I need hoses also?

whats that stuff at the top of the fridge. im guessing you had mates over and they left them behind? ;)

Everything is there mate... Except the gas bottle

whats that stuff at the top of the fridge. im guessing you had mates over and they left them behind? ;)

Father in-law ;)

They've been there pre kegs, will remain un-touched until he visits again. :icon_vomit:

PM sent . ..

But, on this occasion, I feel that post count should count or member number/ joined . . . .for a whole lot rather than this "first in best dressed rubbish" hahahahahaha

So many of these have been interstate for the last 3 years!

Jokes

Back