• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI hop rhizomes.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jburke said:
Never known anyone keen to drive to kinglake. I can post. That's fine. You have a preference? Or whatever i have the most of?
I also like wine, and you're close to lots of it.

Sorry a bit slow to respond. My preference would be EKG then Fuggles for rhizome 1 (UK variety), and Cascde, then Chinook, then Cluster for 2 (US variety).

I think you're gonna need a spreadsheet...

Hi Jason,
I'd be keen to get some Mt Hood, EKG , And some chinook if ud be happy to ship out to Ballarat. Very keen to get some hop plants established.

Ok so they are all dug up. A few are pretty small and thin so ill do bundles of 2 or 3 instead of a big fat single one. I'll divide them up tonight and let people know who the luck winners are.

jburke said:
Ok so they are all dug up. A few are pretty small and thin so ill do bundles of 2 or 3 instead of a big fat single one. I'll divide them up tonight and let people know who the luck winners are.
Hey jburke. Have you let the lucky winners know yet?

I haven't heard anything so just thought I'd check so I can either keep hunting for some 'zomes or Netflix and chill.

Cheers

Hey hop star.
Im just starting to yeah. Its a big list and I'm checking it twice.

Hey guys, i still have a few Mt hood, Hersbrucker, Fuggles and Cluster if anyone is keen.
Cheers

Hi
Interested in hersbruker and fuggles.
I am in Sydney so would go express post and wrap in something to kep them moist?
James
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm interested in some Cluster if it's still going. Let me know.

I'll have a look for you tomorrow mate. Will let you know.

i'd be interested in EKG, cascade, and chinook if available. in SE Queensland.

Hi guys.
How did everyone's hops go this year?
I've finally moved to Queensland and are in our own house now so if any of you guys are digging some up to sell this winter o.k. happy to buy some back. Keen to see how they go up here.

my fuggles i got off you sprouted pretty early but have then been slow ( compared to my cascades ) to come on, they are a lot bushier as well compared to the cascades, the binesa are about 4 foot high where i have a heaps of trellis left for them to climb. they do look quite healthy though and have really thickened up in the recent bout of warm weather, no sign of laterals or burrs yet. reckon these are going to be slow burners.

They did the same for me. Think i saw little sprouts in July. In kinglake. Really keen to see how some go up here. I hear not great though.

You might want to get some cascades going. rockers went really well this year.

Latest posts

Back