• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI hop rhizomes.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jburke

Reaction score
Greetings gang.
My hops are dying down and i was thinking of selling some rhizomes for some pocket money.
These are the ones i have. Until i dig them up i won't know how much is going to be on what but most should have enough.
Ekg
Hersbrucker
American cascade
Mt hood
Por- Not heaps.
Chinook-not heaps if any extra
Fuggles
Cluster
Cheers guys. Good brewing to all.
Jason.

i'd like a cascade rhizome but wondering if you can post interstate?

Should have mentioned I'm in Victoria. I'm sure i would be able to send it interstate. Don't see why not.

Interest expressed. I'd be keen on two varieties, preferably one English and one American but to be honest I'd probably be fine with any. I'm in Fitzroy, but happy to come for a drive your way on a weekend.

Never known anyone keen to drive to kinglake. I can post. That's fine. You have a preference? Or whatever i have the most of?

hey mate is that one of my mt hoods fro previous years

Not sure if they came from you barls, don't think so but i can't remember where most of them came from either.

Hi Jason,

I am after Chinook. Live in Preston so could coordinate with Fitzroy if both plants become available.

Thanks Chris.

I'm keen, but up in QLD. Preference would be cascade, Mt Hood, or Chinook but happy with whatever.

Ill start making a list tonight. Can't promise anything until i dig up but if there isn't much of one variety then it'll be first in best dressed. Sorry

I'm interested in some chinook and cascade.

I'm in the northern suburbs, a drive to kinglake is a good drive on the weekend

Looks like I'm potentially late to the party however if there's still some available after you list everyone above I would definitely grab 2x US Cascade and 1x Chinook from you.

I live in Croydon VIC so not too far. I regularly drive through Kinglake on weekend trips so would pick up from you and make a day of it.

I would be keen to grab some Ekg, American cascade & Fuggles if there is any left and also how much $. Im in NSW though.

Don't mind getting swamped. Just hope i can give everyone what they want.

Latest posts

Back