Election Day Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70 grams of hops recirculated into.the boil, no more waste, do that yearly instead of quarterly, releases 70 billion ibus into the boil economy. More hops for schools, hospitals, hops for everyone. Let's promote hops in brews, kickstart the brew with more yeast, recycle that back into the economy - 150 brews from just one starter.

We're talking about a revolution with glen lazarus.
Palmer's united brewers - PUB. Don't think john Palmer, think Clive Palmer. More hops, more grain, more yeast, more beer, for our children.

Authorised by Clive Palmer dinosaur, Coolum.

I am just going to boil some topaz in water for an hour and leave it to spontaneously stale and grow mouldy. I will apparently be drinking this regularly over the next three years.

It's a dark day for Australia, so Traditional Bock is getting weighed up.

I planned to brew tonight quite a while ago and it didn't register that its election day, I'll be brewing a Mosaic IPA, voted yesterday, bugger getting stuck in a queue for ages.

I went to vote and was back home within half an hour... bloody sausage sizzle had closed shop :(

bullsneck said:
Crean Ale
Is he still going around? No doubt he'll be whining about something or other... what an annoying c#unt!

Back