Ebay Kegerators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wort Pig

Reaction score
Hi All,

Am looking at buying a new kegerator on ebay.
The two tap kegerator that Pinnacle Wholesalers sell in Ballarat looks quite good for the price.
Would like to ask the good folks of the forum if they have any experiences, good or bad with the units and sellers operating on ebay?
Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Wort Pig

Hi All,

Am looking at buying a new kegerator on ebay.
The two tap kegerator that Pinnacle Wholesalers sell in Ballarat looks quite good for the price.
Would like to ask the good folks of the forum if they have any experiences, good or bad with the units and sellers operating on ebay?
Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

Wort Pig

I have been using mine for about 1 year now and havn't had any problems.
It's a great setup for anyone starting.
There's lots of people who drill through fridges and freezers but if your after a plug and play setup then this is it.

Almost plug and play. You do have to assemble the font etc, but it's all there. You will take some skin off your knuckles trying to get the taps fitted to the font, but they are pretty good kegerators. I've had mine 2 years, and it hasn't failed yet, apart from a tap breaking last week.

Check out this thread...

Almost plug and play. You do have to assemble the font etc, but it's all there. You will take some skin off your knuckles trying to get the taps fitted to the font, but they are pretty good kegerators. I've had mine 2 years, and it hasn't failed yet, apart from a tap breaking last week.

Check out this thread...

Thanks for the old link! Much appreciated.

Regards,

Pig

How much are they on eBay?

I know that when I was getting my setup together, after pricing up the kegerator, kegs and gas bottle it was pretty much the same price as going to G+G and asking them for a discount for the whole package (actually, I think it was cheaper). At least I knew where they'd come from and also had a phone number to call just in case.

usually save about $100 compared to instore - IMO $100 well spent.
I buy a lot online but I think for $100 on a kegerator when your going to get support from a real store...

usually save about $100 compared to instore - IMO $100 well spent.
I buy a lot online but I think for $100 on a kegerator when your going to get support from a real store...

I agree. I'm a great advocate for online shopping, however there are some things which need to be bought at a bricks and mortar store.

this ebay kegerator is $250 with free delivery! I've really wanted a house keg fridge, so annoying having to walk downstairs ever time i want to have a beer.

Mmm, a price too good to be true, a brand spanking new eBay seller (signed up today!) with zero feedback... reckon you could just ask a real store to beat that price? ;)

i saw the same thing, new ebayer usually means dodgy and of course narre warren....lol :p

Nearly tempted. Sent a message asking if I can C.O.D. At least I can check it out first. Might just be worth shelling out the extra coin.

Don't forget the CO2 regulator included as well!
What next free kegs?

I bought one just to make sure it was a scam, I'll post my experience. Hope PayPal will refund my stupidity :ph34r:

Back