eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stainless steel tank. diesel, water chemical tank.

c75e_1.JPG

6 hours to go.
Pick up only from West Pennant Hills

B)

Brewing Keg.

Someone has done the keg conversion for you.

PICK UP UPPER KEDRON ONLY.

e4e9_12.JPG

I wonder how long it lasts before it gets hooked off stage left? They could have at least airbrushed the logo off.

nice looking fermenter that, makes you wonder why they didn't just buy a 60 litre plastic job and used the keg as a boiler. looks like a professional modification tho

"Basic Brewing Stepping into All Grain"

I will call it the "welcome to the dark side DVD"

Luke

It's a well known fact that all-grain brewing is done in a seated position, exclusively.

dough_in_sitting.jpg

Anyone considering moving to AG should budget in a comfortable chair, preferably with adequate back support. I was never made aware of this at my transition, and wound up having to hastily purchase a chair which far outpriced my HLT, Kettle and Tun combined.

Plan for the chair!

reVox

i didnt even think of that revox, i just budgeted for a 60litre stockpot and burner, the chair has pushed me away from AG for another couple of months :(

Don't fear, enerjex, AHB is here. We are now trialling the new no-chair style brewing, otherwise known as Bum on a Box (BOAB). It will revolutionise brewing as we know it. :super:

Not sorry for going off topic here. This is a terrible thread. It only leads to more purchases (or wishes for). :p

LPG gas fired boiler $26 atm

at 77cm diameter, and just over 1m in height, I guestimate volume to be circa 50 litres.

Link

Festa

Not sorry for going off topic here. This is a terrible thread. It only leads to more purchases (or wishes for). :p

I love this thread and hate it as well, I've scored a couple of good things after someone has pointed then out, but I've also missed out on quite a few things that I'd been quietly :ph34r: watching and hoping no-one would notice..... :D ........right up until someone puts them up here and all of a sudden there are 500 people watching it..... :angry:
AHB giveth and it taketh away............lol

i didnt even think of that revox, i just budgeted for a 60litre stockpot and burner, the chair has pushed me away from AG for another couple of months :(

i just use an old computer chair with the back removed that way i can roll around the shed on it and swivel the chair without having to get up and turn around :p

cheers kingy

Latest posts

Back