eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An add I just noticed.

I rang him, they are 20 plus yrs old.

Cheers BDB

Stainless Steel beer keg x2, 10 gallons, 20 gallons $60 (07)33498279, (0402)091539, UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT

STATE: QLD

I love the porkies sellers tell. See this one for a full K&K setup.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...type=osi_widget

Q: does it need a heater does it come with one? thanks Rhonda 12-Jun-07
A: Hi Rhonda, The kit does not have a heater. It does not need one unless you wish to brew top fermenting yeast ales, which aren't very common in Australia....more

LOL :lol:

hi mate in australia without temperature control its possible to do ales in summer,autumn and spring at 18-22degrees in most parts of oz and lagers at around 12 in winter. My mate was thinking of getting into it how often do you sell these kits?
cheers kingveebee

Thanks for the advice. I've thought about trying an ale now but was worried it wouldn't work out too well - I'll give one a go, I guess it's only 15 or so dollars if it doesn't work out and my dog will love it anyway.
My kids sell brew kits all the time so you can either send me a message or just watch their ebay listings. They usually have at least one on for sale every week.
cheers
phil

lol,phil macrack has been done. As if his kids would buy and sell Home Brew Gear :eek:

p.s ok ive been drinking and im bored :p

lol that will be funny when they go to a homebrew store and buy one of the 50% of the kits on the market that come with ale yeast (maybe even more % with ale yeast). ales work well in winter, i've done 2 inside my house at 18 and did a lager in the garage at 13.

lol that will be funny when they go to a homebrew store and buy one of the 50% of the kits on the market that come with ale yeast (maybe even more % with ale yeast). ales work well in winter, i've done 2 inside my house at 18 and did a lager in the garage at 13.

95% is closer, most 'lagers' have ale yeast. Coopers Bavarian is the one exception I know.

Big legal keg, already with tap. HLT? kettle?
pickup only melbourne
link
---------------------------------------------
50L keg, ready to convert, apparently he can post it
Link
---------------------------------------------
25-30L Port barrel, would be good to mature beer in maybe?
Link

The listing offers pickup from the store, what's the person going to say when they get to the store to pick it up and see how much cheaper they are on the shelf!
OT I know but follow up

from here "GREAT SELLER, GOOD COMMUNICATIONS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."

200 ltr mixing tanks

4db7_2.JPG

:rolleyes:

Edit: beaten to it... :p

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WATER-CHILLER_W0QQi...1QQcmdZViewItem

WATER CHILLER, MISSING FRONT PANEL. WORKS GREAT.STANDS AROUND 900MM HEIGH. RUNS OF MAIN COLD WATER LINE.

Coffs Harbour, New South Wales.

$50 no bids 1day 20hrs.
$70 buy it now.
Someone must be able to convert this for beer/font chilling.

FROGMAN

I don't chill much these days,but if I do the chiller water comes through one of these water chillers first.It was bought for the hot northwest weather but works a treat here during summer as well.

Batz

2 x 18 litre kegs for sale on Ebay from Sydney $46 finishes in 30 minutes. get in quick. I think they are pinlock kegs??? not too sure

Back