eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jye said:
34 kg co2 cylinder
[post="125676"][/post]​
So how would you refill, dont they remain the property of BOC or air Liquide, and you rent the bottle :blink: :huh:

No idea, but if goes cheap it may be worth grabing and finding out.

Aslong as the tank is "in date" then you can get it re-filled.... some homebrew shops refill or you can go to boc etc and get it refilled. the only difference is that the bottle is yours (you own it) instead of boc etc renting it to you. they are generally fairl expensive (i would suspect a new bottle that size would bee $600 + new). boc renting is good if you are willing to get ripped off and not buy your own bottle... but they keep them in service.

if i had the space and was close enough i would buy it (given it was in date).

OH and on the refilling bit... its just like getting a bbq gas bottle filled.... except with CO2....

Grays not Ebay

Stainless bling

REFRIGERATOR, ALL STAINLESS STEEL, KIRBY, 500MM WIDE X 1500MM HIGH X 600MM, 5 ADJUSTABLE SHELVES, 240 VOLT , ID # 10889 (77610-103)
$150

Crozdog

pokolbinguy said:
OH and on the refilling bit... its just like getting a bbq gas bottle filled.... except with CO2....
[post="125888"][/post]​

I thought the general consensus around here is that the likes of BOC etc wont fill a bottle that does not belong to them. I've got a little 1.5kg bottle which I own and nobody around my area wants to touch it. I got close once until the fire extinguisher mob realised the bottle said "food grade co2" and then they didn't want to touch it either.
I really should have taken that sticker off :(

I had the same problem with the food grade sticker,I removed it and now get it fill no worries :)

Fire extinguisher mob as well,try the little guys not Wormells etc

Batz

Batz said:
Fire extinguisher mob as well,try the little guys not Wormells etc
[post="126287"][/post]​

Will do Batz, ta.

coolroom without motor

Click here

It's at Rossmore NSW (wherever that is...)

4 days to go, $200 no bids yet

make your own wort chiller with this copper tubing

This one is for the Victorians as it is pickup only... unless you want a drive

Click here

And to think I paid over $100 for a 18m roll......... :(

2 kegs $91.20 buy it now

If I were to buy those, what other stuff would I need? they seem to underline the fact that they are ball lock? is that non-standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back