eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a bad buy at all .20 kegs x $950 = $47.50 each.
bargains are around if you seek them out ;)

cheers
big d

big d said:
not a bad buy at all .20 kegs x $950 = $47.50 each.
bargains are around if you seek them out ;)
[post="104030"][/post]​
The winner is a big spender. If you check his feedbak you'll see he also grabbed the stainless steel conical fermenter recently for $765.

mobrien said:
Why are all the good things pick up only and not in Brissy?!?! I'd happily buy all these workbenches for my new shed!

Anyone need a brew stand in the SYD area?

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZjrmn56QQhtZ-1

Matt
[post="104056"][/post]​

Matt,

If you're after cheap work benches, tools etc - keep an eye open for the next railways auction at Redbank - they have heaps of this stuff...

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross! And Redbank is just done the road now - I didn't know the railways auction stuff off - cool - I'll hang off building benches then.

I've always thought I'd love some full size railway track as the two horizontal supports for a glass topped bar.....

Matt

mobrien said:
Thanks Ross! And Redbank is just done the road now - I didn't know the railways auction stuff off - cool - I'll hang off building benches then.

I've always thought I'd love some full size railway track as the two horizontal supports for a glass topped bar.....

Matt
[post="104062"][/post]​

If i remember next week, i'll give my mate there a call & see when the next one's due...

cheers Ross...

Expensive chiller

Here

Cheap (at the moment) chiller

Here

I like the 2nd :D (But I'm n ot bidding :ph34r: )

A new meaning to the term "Hop Head"

Perhaps we've been missing out on the real benefits of hops? doesnt state the variety or AA%

linkety link

from there discription

"Hops are important medicinally for the calming effect. A pillow stuffed with hops flowers will assist to overcome insomnia.

Hops are sedative, and are useful in treating nervous tension as well. Good with coughs, bladder problems, and liver problems. Hops also assist in removing body toxins. Externally, Hops can be used for rashes and itchy skin as well as hives."

I have cronic insomnia, and i was suckered indo stuffing hops in my pillows, I can tell you now, all at does is give you the funkyes dreams you can immagine.......anyone that has quit smoking and left nico patches on over night will have an idea on what im talking about.....

Kegs in Kanberra B)

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

PZ.

*EDIT* - I should have added that I am the seller.
If any AHB member hits "Buy It Now" I'll accept $50 per keg...saves you from bidding!
Just PM me afterwards to let me know and you get the discount.

Hi Guys if any one is interested there is a three tap cobra type flooded font on ebay,I dont know how to do a link thingy,but it's in taps and knobs
it's got buy it now $200 so it will not be there long

3 Tap Cobra style font (flooded)
Perfect for your home bar Item number: 6248335300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back