eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
normell said:
I'll be in for a few, sent the seller a Q, asking if he would take $900 now.
Waiting on a reply, so come on Vic guys, give us some numbers quick

Normell
[post="102599"][/post]​

Did he reply Normell ?

I had a look the kegs in Vic going on ebay and from the description and pic they are (coke) pin lock.... <_<

I have the pepsi ball lock's and dont want 2 diff kind of disconnect's ..... :beerbang:

Luke

bb_1_b.JPG

DrewCarey82 said:
I actually brought some off them havent recieved yet and its been about a week and I am in Sydney too.

Makes me nervous that no longer a registered user business.
[post="103015"][/post]​

same here, he has contacted me and there was a small mix up with paying ebay bills or something like that, assured me that the goods have been sent, keep you posted.

Lukes said:
I had a look the kegs in Vic going on ebay and from the description and pic they are (coke) pin lock.... <_<

I have the pepsi ball lock's and dont want 2 diff kind of disconnect's ..... :beerbang:

Luke

The auction text states that he will also supply 20 sets of ball lock plugs :)

PZ.

I am unsure if pin-lock/ ball-lock fittings are interchangeable. I have all pin-lock so I was tempted to grab them. As usual freight is a killer

I paid 60 bucks for hops, i will be pissed off i don't get them.

Scotty said:
[post="103046"][/post]​

I'm sure the thing that will the hurt the most if they dont turn up is the fact there appears to be a bulk buy happening here where the hops are of known quality, and from a reputable person. Hope all works out well though. Ive found it normally does on Ebay and that sometimes people make innocent mistakes and do what they can to fix them.

RobW said:
normell said:
I'll be in for a few, sent the seller a Q, asking if he would take $900 now.
Waiting on a reply, so come on Vic guys, give us some numbers quick

Normell
[post="102599"][/post]​

Did he reply Normell ?
[post="103027"][/post]​
Yeah
"There's actually 4 of us in a new brewery, we can't
convert these ones for our CUB fittings, but perfect for
home brewer because they come with ball lock fittings.
Would have to check with the others to see if they
would agree with your offer. Just got home from
weekend holiday so I'll try to get in touch with others
and let you know tomorrow. If you want me to give you
a ring send us your phone number.
Cheers Mick (Kooinda Botique Brewery)"

Sent him my #, waiting on a reply

Normell and others, I'd be keen on a single one of those kegs. I'm in Pascoe Vale too so I could pick them up if that's handy. Also, if (and that's a big if) I get some darned invoices paid I could stump up the whole cash amount for these and people could come and collect from me if it's easier.

Scotty said:
[post="103046"][/post]​

Did you do the hop shop direct? I only got 250g luckily but still set me back $15, I sent him an email I am starting to have a dreadful feeling about this *******.

No worries, and good to hear as I am sourcing out cheaper ingredients if anyone else is interested in highly discounted kits and hop bags let me know I have a fellow who does get them very very cheap.

Cheers.

EVERYTHING IS OK, Hopshopdirect has called me and assured me the hops are on the way and anyone else who bought them will be fine.

He is a really nice bloke just having problems from ebay and no one should be discouraged from buying from him.

A very happy, fully stocked with hops, Scotty.

If his got half a brain once he has a client bass then he shall just start dealing with people privately.

DrewCarey82 said:
No worries, and good to hear as I am sourcing out cheaper ingredients if anyone else is interested in highly discounted kits and hop bags let me know
[post="103186"][/post]​

Yes please. Always after bargain kits and hops.

PM me and I'll send the details tomorrow but the guys in QLD so postage may be a fair bit being to WA.

Link

Sorry not brew related but its really cool!

I want a tank now!

Great! The 4WD race on Sydney roads just got a little more serious...

I am now imagining this thing powering down the M4 of a morning :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back