eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STEVENALI said:
Hi Guys if any one is interested there is a three tap cobra type flooded font on ebay,I dont know how to do a link thingy,but it's in taps and knobs
it's got buy it now $200 so it will not be there long
[post="104824"][/post]​

Stevenali,

Just cut & paste the ebay address into your post...

If you look, there's also an ebay thread, to keep all these items together... :)

cheers Ross...

That was tough decision, i had to fight my inner homebrew demons not to buy both of those items..... just had to keep telling myself "i dont need it right now i dont need it right now i dont need it right now"......
Theres a bargain there for whoever grabs it though.

bugger it..... the demons won i just bought the font.

good luck with the font - i dont like Cobra Style ones - they have a two piece head - where the taps connect.
There is a gasket there and they are notorious for leaking...
The Taipan Fonts dont have this gasket and are a single piece....

That Temprite is not that good for Homebrewers as it needs a compressor/gas fitted to it to make it work ....

From the photo it appears to be a one piece head, i'll ask the seller. Either way im happy with the buy :D

font1.jpg
font2.jpg

Hopsta said:
From the photo it appears to be a one piece head, i'll ask the seller. Either way im happy with the buy :D

[post="104856"][/post]​

Looks the goods to me Hopsta, great buy :super:

cheers Ross...

GDay guys, First off i just wanna say this is my first post here.

And second, that the temprite on ebay in question is mine, and yes i have not mentioned the fact that it requires a refrigeration unit (which i have sourced in melbourne for around 4-500 bucks.)
I am regretabbly selling it because of finances it is a reluctant sale but has to go as its now excess to my requirements.
I'm now looking for a fridge for dispensing my beer :chug: have to rearrange the bar room a bit but im sick of using a chill plate in an esky of ice
Cant keep the beer cold enough.
And to the guy who bought the font from me congrats mate you got a bargain there, its been sitting here for months.
As i said both sales are killin me i didnt want to but ohh well the misses doesnt see it the way i do hehe :beerbang:

mischa6262 said:
GDay guys, First off i just wanna say this is my first post here.

And second, that the temprite on ebay in question is mine, and yes i have not mentioned the fact that it requires a refrigeration unit (which i have sourced in melbourne for around 4-500 bucks.)
I am regretabbly selling it because of finances it is a reluctant sale but has to go as its now excess to my requirements.
I'm now looking for a fridge for dispensing my beer :chug: have to rearrange the bar room a bit but im sick of using a chill plate in an esky of ice
Cant keep the beer cold enough.
And to the guy who bought the font from me congrats mate you got a bargain there, its been sitting here for months.
As i said both sales are killin me i didnt want to but ohh well the misses doesnt see it the way i do hehe :beerbang:
[post="104971"][/post]​

Shane welcome to the forum! :party: I meant to ask, the font is it a one or two piece head? Cant wait to get it setup, my kegerator is taking up too much space and im planning on mounting it on chest freezer.

Its a solid one piece font mate, im spewin i gotta sell it it does look great but alas i need a beer keg fridge more than i need the font i hope u enjoy it wish i could christen it with you hehe.
will get it boxed up monday night as i work nights and go to post office on tuesday to get postage quote and will then forward on invoice.

Ohh btw the temprite is still here if u want it :)

Hopsta if it is single piece - then it is a Taipan Font not a cobra.

Then u got a really good buy.

Well Done...

7L Keg

Looks like one of those soft serve machine kegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back