eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Four SS Fridge ex pub again in Victoria - Bendigo.
Kirby Components - only 100.00
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PUB-FRIDGE-4-DOOR-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is the description:
For Auction here is an Ex-Pub Fridge.

It is full Stainless, 6 Shelves and can be accessed from both sides although the handles on one side have been removed so it can be mounted against a wall. There are few scratches and a slight dent on one side of the fridge as shown the door seals are in pretty good condition. It has Kirby components. The shelves may need to be re-coated. The fridge may need a service, re-gas? Fridge worth $1200...

Happy Bidding

Doogiechap said:
Cheap Thermometer !!
Ebay Thermometer
Perhaps a bulk buy to get the AHB logo printed on them :D
[post="108349"][/post]​

Nah.
The HBS will close down ebay for selling those.

ebay item hope this works 6034419793
12v march pump

Any good for brewing use?

:beer:

Richard

edit = how do i post a link?

edit 2 = link (hopefully)

recharge said:
ebay item 6034419793
12v march pump

Any good for brewing use?

:beer:

Richard

edit = how do i post a link?
[post="108848"][/post]​

If you reply, rather than quick reply, there is at the top a little "http://" button. Click on that, paste link from the browser into first bar, write "Name" into second.... it more or less explains itself.... once you click the button that is. Now posting pics... not sure :blink:

I'd ring 'em f'b (The phone bill will take a month) & have a chat & work summit out with 'em, let Mrs f'b buy that top she's tellin' you 'bout, then wait for the delivery ;)

This theory almost works in the Sparky household 'cept the bloody courier comes delivering my bits & pieces when I'm @ work :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back