Ebay - Handyimports Stockpots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am shopping for a new 98L stainless ATM and have been excited by how cheap these are but have, since your pics, re-glued up the piggy bank and will wait and save to go Robinox....

So you have saved me from the disappointment mate! Cheers for the pic effort, appreciate it!

:icon_cheers:

No worries, champ. I know you are anal...

I am shopping for a new 98L stainless ATM and have been excited by how cheap these are but have, since your pics, re-glued up the piggy bank and will wait and save to go Robinox....

So you have saved me from the disappointment mate! Cheers for the pic effort, appreciate it!

:icon_cheers:

Just for your info....I bought a pot off this guy a few months back and although it's been used and poorly stored, there's no sign of rust.

At the time I couldn't even get a thin aluminium pot for his prices, so I'm still happy with the purchase.

If your convinced your going to get continuous use out of a pot for the next 10 years or so, buy a good one. If your just dipping the toes in or occasional use, these ones are fine.

If all else fails you'd get a few crabs into one of these suckers!

Latest posts

Back