• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look like they could be the cheapo Chinese type but they are cheap

Sorry, wrong ....

It is a ozzie made Mytton-Rod 'race track' lid - hold a full 5 UK gallons (22.5l) and are as solid as a rock. Crap all over the modern thin 'corny'

Up for auction is the following:
3 x stainless steel kegs
1 x 60 liter Fermenter with built in heater
3 x medium fermenters
1 x small Fermenter
2 x pluto guns (one well worn)
2 x Co2 regulators (one well worn)
1 x old stainless steel bucket temp-rite
Not shown in photos is a fridge tap
Any questions please call me 0439 654481
pick up only must be by 27th November

Mansfield Victoria.
$100 ... 2 1/2 days to go

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Home-Brewing-Eq...=item415f7f2938

2x 2 tap beer fonts. used and chrome.

looks like flooded beer fonts too. no hand or taps included.

$100 right now, 5 days to go, could be a bargain.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SOLID-BRASS-COM...=item43ab262afa

sydney. NSW

When I was going to arrange a bulk buy for these, Ross PM'd me and said that the brass from those Cobra taps will end up tainting the beer and he is yet to find one of merchantable quality. For this reason I axed the entire bulk buy. Food for thought.

Yes you might say this is self serving, however not everyone wants to buy a 4 tap font.

just a random bitch but why are dual fonts cheaper then a single through tap??

For the same reason as I pointed out above, they will taint the beer in the end. Those taps are poor quality.

Hello people and in particular North Queensland Brewers... posted this last night under a separate listing so many may have missed it. Try it in this thread! 3 x 90 litre kegs for sale. Says they are slightly rusty and they want $15 each. May well be worth a look. Mob 0418983271. Who knows! maybe you can bribe Ross with something like this. Hope it helps someone!

Latest posts

Back