• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS: re the 33 dollar temp controller I tested.

The temperature on the thing is out by 2C. confirmed with additional temp monitor and stick thermo. Holds constant though.

PS: re the 33 dollar temp controller I tested.

The temperature on the thing is out by 2C. confirmed with additional temp monitor and stick thermo. Holds constant though.

Have you checked the instructions to see if you can modify the calibration?

CUB KEGS 50L COOPERS TOOHEYS SANKE - GOOD CONDITION BREWERY HLT MASH TUN KETTLE

These came from the brewery in a legal purchase and I am using them myself (HLT, mash tun, boil kettle).
Great for the home brewer after a RIMS, HERMS or BIAB system. Also good boiler for spirit distillation or even serving alcohol from

$55 each

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CUB-KEGS-50L-CO...=item3a6cdce779

CUB KEGS 50L COOPERS TOOHEYS SANKE - GOOD CONDITION BREWERY HLT MASH TUN KETTLE

These came from the brewery in a legal purchase and I am using them myself (HLT, mash tun, boil kettle).
Great for the home brewer after a RIMS, HERMS or BIAB system. Also good boiler for spirit distillation or even serving alcohol from

$55 each

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CUB-KEGS-50L-CO...=item3a6cdce779
Funny thing is, they're not even CUB kegs... they're Coopers kegs. Wonder if CUB 'sold' him some Cooper's ones

Funny thing is, they're not even CUB kegs... they're Coopers kegs. Wonder if CUB 'sold' him some Cooper's ones

yeah but they are super duper, legit legal, 100% not stolen, cool as cucumber, she'll be right mate ill write you a receipt suitable for home brewing :)

Got it today! All day driving.. ended up with 3X harris regs in the lot! One looks weird, but I'm sure it can be figured out :p Some really ancient ball-lock disconnects - metal but not the normal CMB metal types seen on Beerbelly etc. Couple of old pluto guns and a fermenting drum that must have travelled from Darwin to Qld....
5X kegs too, one is missing the rubberired base, it ..leans.. lol. All in all - a day of stress busting driving, getting soaked, 100 bucks of fuel and 250 bucks of payment later I got 5 kegs, 3 regs and 2 pluto guns. All things will require some servicing but I'm happy enough. I hope I can pass some of this on to someone or I'm gonna run out of space.

Have you checked the instructions to see if you can modify the calibration?
No mention in there towards that whatsoever. ANyhow, settign it to 6C is holding fridge at 4C. I'm happy enough knowing that. I'll fit the correct temp gauge on the collar when I make one.

Back