• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6 packets of dextrose (WTF??)

5 bottles of yeast (WTF????)

2 thermometers (erm...) possibly a hydrometer and a thermometer???

1 bottle cap press (Tick)

2 large kegs (erm... FV's??)

2 full boxes of 750ml glass and plastic bottle :blink: (probably made with the other 6 packets of Dex)

I agree that it is indeed a complete setup :blink:
Clearly being sold by someone who doesnt know a great deal about the equipment

That 33 dollar all in one, plug into wall socket temp controller thingo is still going strong. cycles the freezer on for a few minutes - at a guess 7-8 times a day - and holds temperature and beer pours perfectly w/out a problem.

I think this might just be a reliable cheaper/less hassle option for those looking to just convert a fridge/freezer. Just the parts to build an equivalent stc-1000 box cost more (not true if you mount it in a lunch box and wire up using the cheapest extension cords) - for cooling only.

6 packets of dextrose (WTF??)

5 bottles of yeast (WTF????)

2 thermometers (erm...) possibly a hydrometer and a thermometer???

1 bottle cap press (Tick)

2 large kegs (erm... FV's??)

2 full boxes of 750ml glass and plastic bottle :blink: (probably made with the other 6 packets of Dex)

I agree that it is indeed a complete setup :blink:
Clearly being sold by someone who doesnt know a great deal about the equipment

They breed 'em dumb in FNQ.

The smarter ones escape.

I had a bid going on it, then realised the cylinder was air liquide. Dodgy prick! Have retracted my bid. Caveat emptor, brewers!
Having said that though, could still be a good buy. The keg, the disconnects, regulator etc would cost more than the starting bid, even without the bottle.

Use the bottle till it's empty, and throw it away!.

Don't know if it's been posted (assuming it has) but i just bought 9 tap handles off this seller and couldn't be happier.

The handles were here the same week i paid.

Back