• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birko 20 litre electric Urn

$35 by it now

Pickup is from Tyabb on the Mornington Peninsula Vic
Tube for viewing the water level is missing and outlet has been blanked off

maybe make a brumiser mini ?

or hlt ? herms ? etc

up for auction is a langco huge 50L urn it is in vg used condition

buy it now $139

PICK UP FROM CAMPBELLTOWN

I CAN POST TO SYDNEY ONLY FOR $20

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/langco-50L-urn-...=item2a1578bf3b

seems cheap !!! looks like 2400w on the label
if in BNE i would have bought it...

Well for future reference, these 45L Langco's with a 2400w element will get up to the boil but... it takes 3hrs :lol:

I think I'll chuck one of the 2200w heating elements in her to help the old biddy along.

Well for future reference, these 45L Langco's with a 2400w element will get up to the boil but... it takes 3hrs :lol:

I think I'll chuck one of the 2200w heating elements in her to help the old biddy along.

sorry Gar....
have you insulated it even a old towel or blanket wrapped around would help ?

Poor bloke... the missus has cracked the whip!

Given the list of hardware, if viewed, it might be worth the cash. Multiple kegs, fermentors, at least 2 CO2 bottles etc. Though without condition alot of this is hard to tell. Though, i guess you could always just pop around. Just be sure to take a grand with you...

sorry Gar....
have you insulated it even a old towel or blanket wrapped around would help ?

Nothing for you to be sorry about Maheel, it's still a great urn, thanks for posting it up! :beer:
I expected it to struggle with such a large volume, I'll chuck another element in it, tinker with the thermostat and it should be a great bit of kit.

Poor bloke... the missus has cracked the whip!

haha poor *******, someones going to grab an awesome impulse buy though! :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back