• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28L kegs look good... could be nice as fermentors

HOMEBREW BEER KEG FRIDGE SET UP COMPLETE

300 Litre Home Brew Fridge Fully Set Up

Contains two 28 litre kegs and two taps and regulator

Two home brewing fermenting kits to be sold with fridge including a heating belt, with stirer, hydrometer, small sanitiser, bottle cap presser for bottling and bag of bottling caps

Two batches of unopened tasty brew to go too!

A complete set up to get you started and running with beer on tap!!

Any questions please call - Antony - 0411 650 675

Looks like this fellow is getting bids but for $100+ you must have rocks in your head. I guess it might be ok if you can't be bothered making one and run the risk that it is wired correctly.

Temp Controller

He misspelt Lager as Larger, I wouldn't trust him.

fucken 'ay.....

so sick of people spelling it wrong. It's only 5 letters people, it's not that hard.

by the way, here's my contribution, not so much about a bargain, but more of how not to ebay....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beer-Machine-Ho...=item3cbf504465

I was in Target yesterday, and walked past this stuff. Beer machine selling for $129 and the mixes were $14. Didn't say they were on special.

This tool wants $20 buy it now, plus $3.50 for something you can go into Target and get for $14 immediately. If my town has a Target, yours does too....

Someone will be dumb enough to buy them i 'spose...

2 bids with current one being $81, crickey I'm in the wrong business....

Check out the top of the jiffy box, screwed down on top of the unit resulting in it being bowed. Ruff, ruff !

Check out the top of the jiffy box, screwed down on top of the unit resulting in it being bowed. Ruff, ruff !

wonder if he is an electrician or a diy. i wouldn't want to be selling
electrical stuff i've wired. wonder how many zaps he got before
wiring it correctly? :lol:

Exactly what I was gonna say :p

I just shot him a message:

I am wondering how you control two outputs (heating & cooling) from a socket outlet that appears to be a single supply type? Also, you haven't listed your electrical contractor license number in the item description. Could you please update the listing, or let me know your license number please?

wonder if he is an electrician or a diy. i wouldn't want to be selling
electrical stuff i've wired. wonder how many zaps he got before
wiring it correctly? :lol:

He is not an electrician, I shot him a MSG a few days ago, he is wiring them under the instruction of a licensed electrician apparently, if anyone was thinking about buying one from the bloke I would reconsider! Dodgy!!

Back