• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the eBay listing said:
This is a cheap Chinese regulator
Tells you all you need to know! You get what you pay for, probably be fine, might not last etc etc.
It certainly looks cheap and nasty from the listing.

these actually look good and i might copy

temp controller

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fridge-Kegerato...=item20bffd8388

Yes, one of the problems I've had with my tempmate build, with plugs on the back was when I wanted to plugin a transformer to run a fan... I had to raise the whole unit off the ground with a bit of wood to give the plugpack extra height.

If I had the power on top like in the link, it wouldn't be a problem.

for 80$... I reckon its a good deal actually. Wonder what the wiring is like on the inside.

They are available and some people here use them also.
I am aware that they do exist, but that is not what's used on the ebay item. You'll find that clipsal item in the link (c2016/2) is single feed also. Back to the item on eBay.

His reply from last night was pretty clear that he has modified it to suit his own purpose;

"Hi mate,

I have modified the power point for the device to controll them seperatly.
i am not selling as a licenced eletrical contractor i have built these as a DIY product. you can have them tested and tagged or modifyed your self however i can confirm they work and there are no refunds what so ever buy at your own risk.
"

i am not selling as a licenced eletrical contractor i have built these as a DIY product. you can have them tested and tagged or modifyed your self however i can confirm they work and there are no refunds what so ever buy at your own risk."

pretty much the same as doing it yourself

but i would wonder if that disclaimer would hold up in court

I would say wiring a unit up to make a profit on would be highly illegal if your not a qualified electrician with public liability and amenity

That is a series 2 version which retails for $499. Even though you get a 2nd hand gas cylinder I think it is still a bit on the expensive side.

That is a series 2 version which retails for $499. Even though you get a 2nd hand gas cylinder I think it is still a bit on the expensive side.

agreed if it had the 2 kegs it would be a better price...

cash is king when making low ball offers.. :ph34r:

cash is king when making low ball offers.. :ph34r:
OT...

I've never understood this. Why is cash inherently more valuable than bank deposit/pay pal/money order/bank cheque? I sold my car recently and had all sorts of idiots ringing me and offering me $3,000 less than the car was worth and saying "cash in hand"...

OT...

I've never understood this. Why is cash inherently more valuable than bank deposit/pay pal/money order/bank cheque? I sold my car recently and had all sorts of idiots ringing me and offering me $3,000 less than the car was worth and saying "cash in hand"...

cos you tell the misses you sold it for half what you got for it! lol!

if you get money transfered your misses knows everything and then you cant run off and buy sneaky homebrew stuff!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back