• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't apologise Mattese, good on you for pointing it out that IS what the thread is about... :angry:

Assuming they are up to scratch, they look the goods for a HLT.

For that price too, not bad at all.
Great find.

BEER KEG SET UP Gas bottle, 3 kegs font and taps.

Wish I was in NSW to get this lot.
yeh should day, 'ive knocked this off from a pub' or simiarl. tap stand (cant remember name) is a dead give away the guys not got anything to do with this gear. its a font u numpty! and yeah its illeagal to sell brewery kegs.

yeh should day, 'ive knocked this off from a pub' or simiarl. tap stand (cant remember name) is a dead give away the guys not got anything to do with this gear. its a font u numpty! and yeah its illeagal to sell brewery kegs.

Oh yes, just had another look, clearly says CUB on that keg. oops!!!
Guess it'll get pulled off evilbay any minute now.

Is it not possible to legally buy a ex-CUB keg?
been covered before.

yes its possible. but not going to happen. CUB dont sell their kegs. Thirtysboy who workes for Evil Brewers MegaSwill Inc has confirmed as much. They also would only sell old decomissioned kegs. The ones in the pic are relatively new. so they wouldnt be sold
besides if he had legally bought the kegs he'd mention the certificate of ownership. whhich he didnt

and its been removed by ebay

Is it not possible to legally buy a ex-CUB keg?

nope.

you can buy legal 50L kegs though that arnt CUB....

someone on here i think gryphon or one of the retailers sell LEGAL 50L kegs, i'll try find a link mate

I recon if your not bidding on it, then post away and let others fight it out between themselves :p

Tom

I think this would scare me off bidding;

Buyer agrees to have the unit tested by a licenced electrician prior use.

What if it means you must pay the sellers mate $90 to test it before you can take it?

Naah, that's usually just the seller protecting themselves in case you plug it in and get electrocuted.
Have bought a couple of things in the past with that disclaimer. (not from that seller though)

Back