• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep an eye out for copper coil on ebay (good for herms or coil chillers). there's been a bit of it lately. 20m ranging from $80-$110. doesnt look like there's any atm though

Damn you for being in Vic. Exactly what I am after.....

i have one but not in as good a nik as that PM me if you want to come down and have a look at it

needs regass and door seals but it has 4 shelf in it and door seals are about $65 each

i just need the room in the shed and if someone buys it they may just get a bonus :icon_drunk:

Brisbane south side

Damn you for being in Vic. Exactly what I am after.....

Sully,
you might also wander down to Newsteads tomorrow of a sticky at some of the hospitality kit going this week. newsteads

I like coloured kegs, I have rare blue green orange and red kegs. If you see or have a yellow or purple I'd love to complete my collection B)

And $65 isn't bad at all I reckon, I'd pay it if he had a yellow or purple... and if I was still on a mission to get a full set of colours :p

i just brought two new ones and they were $270 each.

Tell me about it

I had this 40L Birko and Crown Urns saved as an eBay serch for 2 months and the day I pay for my new Crown Urn ($260) this pops up in my email!! :angry:

Ah well

DK

dont sweat it DK personally i would rather a brand new one....shiny/warranty/piece of mind etc etc

bet you it goes for >$250 anyway.

Double glass door commercial style fridge, 7 days to go, would be a buety of a fermenter fridge or lagering fridge, I'd bid on it but wont be here to pick it up, located in Melbourne

Linky

melbourne - elwood. 3 door commercial fridge. currently $300 and 8hrs left. great for a keg set up or full blown coolroom.
$378 What a bargain.

Spewing I forgot to look last night due to the footy.
Whoever got that could have an awesome kegging set up with heaps of storage for anything.

Damn the bulldogs

Back