• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep an eye out for copper coil on ebay (good for herms or coil chillers). there's been a bit of it lately. 20m ranging from $80-$110. doesnt look like there's any atm though

Damn you for being in Vic. Exactly what I am after.....

i have one but not in as good a nik as that PM me if you want to come down and have a look at it

needs regass and door seals but it has 4 shelf in it and door seals are about $65 each

i just need the room in the shed and if someone buys it they may just get a bonus :icon_drunk:

Brisbane south side

Damn you for being in Vic. Exactly what I am after.....

Sully,
you might also wander down to Newsteads tomorrow of a sticky at some of the hospitality kit going this week. newsteads

I like coloured kegs, I have rare blue green orange and red kegs. If you see or have a yellow or purple I'd love to complete my collection B)

And $65 isn't bad at all I reckon, I'd pay it if he had a yellow or purple... and if I was still on a mission to get a full set of colours :p

i just brought two new ones and they were $270 each.

Tell me about it

I had this 40L Birko and Crown Urns saved as an eBay serch for 2 months and the day I pay for my new Crown Urn ($260) this pops up in my email!! :angry:

Ah well

DK

dont sweat it DK personally i would rather a brand new one....shiny/warranty/piece of mind etc etc

bet you it goes for >$250 anyway.

Double glass door commercial style fridge, 7 days to go, would be a buety of a fermenter fridge or lagering fridge, I'd bid on it but wont be here to pick it up, located in Melbourne

Linky

melbourne - elwood. 3 door commercial fridge. currently $300 and 8hrs left. great for a keg set up or full blown coolroom.
$378 What a bargain.

Spewing I forgot to look last night due to the footy.
Whoever got that could have an awesome kegging set up with heaps of storage for anything.

Damn the bulldogs

Latest posts

Back