• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moad said:
yeah right, I had no idea they were that expensive... crazy!
yeah and they're still only rated to 5psi for transfer. Now I know there are extension sleaves and such to increase volume, and quality is exceptional but for me a lot of that second hand price is the name.

Moad said:
That seems expensive.

I've got a ~100L morebeer conical, what would be a reasonable price for that?
Those More Beer ones look good. Did you import it yourself or does someone re-sell them in Aus?

theres a guy with 0 (zero) rating selling a new GrainFather on ebay for $682 delivered.

I've sent him a message sayting I'll do a cash pickup, but haven't had a response.

"if a deal seems too good to be true..."

A.B. said:
theres a guy with 0 (zero) rating selling a new GrainFather on ebay for $682 delivered.

I've sent him a message sayting I'll do a cash pickup, but haven't had a response.

Is old mate Micah Rees back in the country?

yep, not worth the hassle of waiting for a paypal refund.

if a seller isn't willing to do a cash pickup then you've got to question their legitimacy.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Those More Beer ones look good. Did you import it yourself or does someone re-sell them in Aus?
I purchased from a workmate that had imported it along with a full 100L 3v setup. Which I am about to put up for sale...

Moad said:
I purchased from a workmate that had imported it along with a full 100L 3v setup. Which I am about to put up for sale...
If only it was the 7 or 14 gal version I'd be all over it like a french farmer on a Saison.

MastersBrewery said:
yeah and they're still only rated to 5psi for transfer. Now I know there are extension sleaves and such to increase volume, and quality is exceptional but for me a lot of that second hand price is the name.
I was actually thinking that a lot of that price is based on the person living in an expensive (housing-price-wise) suburb.

Moad said:
That seems expensive.

I've got a ~100L morebeer conical, what would be a reasonable price for that?
Tri-clover fittings?

I can advise that I bought an as-new 80 litre Stout Tank (not from them, but the same manufacturer and style) conical with tri-clover fittings for $850.

Les the Weizguy said:
Tri-clover fittings?

I can advise that I bought an as-new 80 litre Stout Tank (not from them, but the same manufacturer and style) conical with tri-clover fittings for $850.
Yep Tri-Clover.

I've just sold it along with the 3V brewery (to a mate). Cheers

A.B. said:

Yeah, it's HERE

Anyone had any dealings yet?

Both it and the "used twice" one are in SA.

Latest posts

Back