• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wynnum1 said:
It is possible have been told about persons getting money from poker machine jackpot inheratance or injury payout and within a couple of week or months depending on amount its all gone and they need money to buy more drugs or pay bills.
Wow! It's getting cheaper!

GRAINFATHER

sp0rk said:
Lock In Shanks
Not quite as simple to use as Snap Locks, but you can find them pretty cheap when they pop up on ebay
Good to know since I bought one :ph34r:

The real problem is finding the adapters and panel adapters, they only come up every now and then used
I got mine through dicko_act on here, but you can buy them new still from Andale

DU99 said:
gas bottle is it a swap one
it certainly came with some 'beer gas' :blink:

the bloke told me just to open an account with A.L. and it'd be all good. I guess I'll take his word for it. He also threw in a beer font, and a bit of VB swag (jug and drip tray, beer mat) so it was a very sweet deal, as long as this bottle works out.

nosco said:
I just picked up a 40L urn, the guy has another 40L Birko that looks OK as well as the smaller 20 or 30L one. They're ex university, a student knocked one of a table so they got rid of all their urns. For $50 he's also got a 'Cybercool' wine fridge that might make a good Fermentation fridge.

Latest posts

Back