• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A.B. said:
theres a guy with 0 (zero) rating selling a new GrainFather on ebay for $682 delivered.

I've sent him a message sayting I'll do a cash pickup, but haven't had a response.

"if a deal seems too good to be true..."
It might be legit, just made of "Staniless steel"

eBay loopholes -_-

In search for a Braumeister 50L ... Willing to pay postage or shall pick up from Melbourne......

mtb said:
Thoughts on this unusually cheap SS 82L pot? I'm keen to move to SS from aluminium (because shiny) but wary of the price. What should I look out for?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-LARGE-82L-STAINLESS-STEEL-STOCK-POT-SAUCE-SET-/172177186787?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
Thats the pot ive been using for the last couple of years.
It holds water...
It does have a thin base which is not as desirable for external heating methods, although i have mine on a burner
There are several threads on this pot here.

I did notice the 1mm thickness which could be of concern given I'm using a very large gas burner in combination with a 2400W electric element.
Might be worth chucking the extra dough into a thicker commercial grade pot.

I got the raw version of this - the $215 model, in the post right now. I agonised over stupid pots for some time, this looks like a goody. Cheekypeak guys are very open to making changes to it too. Was very happy with the responses I got from them.

TwoCrows said:
I have searched around for a cheap/ great price on 100 litre s/s stockpots and so far for the money this looks good.

http://www.cheekypeakbrewery.com.au/index.php/everything-mashing/mash-tuns/product/1575-100-litre-stainless-steel-mash-no-sparge-arm-single-bottom-pot

he bundled the shipping for me; and if you're in melbourne, you can pick 'em up with no shipping. but even with the shipping, it was still a better deal (for the quality) that I could find anywhere else. ymmv.

Dr Rummy said:
Yeah, it's HERE

Anyone had any dealings yet?

Both it and the "used twice" one are in SA.
It is possible have been told about persons getting money from poker machine jackpot inheratance or injury payout and within a couple of week or months depending on amount its all gone and they need money to buy more drugs or pay bills.

DU99 said:
gas bottle is it a swap one
good question! I felt there is a pretty good chance it is, although it obviously wasn't built last week, will find out when bloke gets back to me. Having sold a bunch of stuff on fleabay recently I've been a bit trigger happy on new acquisitions/purchases :blink:

Latest posts

Back