• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GibboQLD said:
This one is mostly for the spectacle, but on the off-chance that someone in the Adelaide area is actually in the market for a 2400L or 4500L oak barrel (or a few of them):

Large Oak Wine Barrels 2400L and 4500L - $1,100 to $3,500

You'll apparently need to give your local Cooper a call and get some work done as they've been sitting dry for over a decade.
Should be ok to plant Hops in then...

When the Brisbane Broncos used to play out of the old ANZ stadium in Brisbane (QEII stadium) they were Power's Broncos. I had a job selling beer in the grandstands from a beer backpack.

Yob said:
sweet ass frigde.. Greenbank in the QLD for a well deserved $350

I'd pay than in a heartbeat if it came with fittings
My converted fridge freezer recently died so this should be a good replacement! Good spot Yob!

Will work nicely for my birthday and a wedding I'm serving beer at later in the year!

Yob said:
sweet ass frigde.. Greenbank in the QLD for a well deserved $350

I'd pay than in a heartbeat if it came with fittings
My converted fridge freezer recently died so this should be a good replacement! Good spot Yob!
Will work nicely for my birthday and a wedding I'm serving beer at later in the year!

That's an awesome fridge for storage and conditioning.
Are you serious in buying this hwall95? If not I will grab it.
I'm just worried I have a fridge addiction going, as I already have 2 x ferment fridges and 2 x kegerators in an inner city apartment.

Redman9 said:
I'm just worried I have a fridge addiction going, as I already have 2 x ferment fridges and 2 x kegerators in an inner city apartment.
Yeah aiming to pick it up tomorrow afternoon if all goes well. Yeah me too, this will be my fourth fridge :blink:

Redman9 said:
hwall95 said:
Yeah aiming to pick it up tomorrow afternoon if all goes well. Yeah me too, this will be my fourth fridge :blink:
Either of you measured total power usage for all the fridges or running costs for that many fridges per year?

talco92 said:
Either of you measured total power usage for all the fridges or running costs for that many fridges per year?
I'm in complete blissful denial, just like my homebrew spending amounts.

talco92 said:
My wife wondered this so I did the calculations and was pleased to report that all three of my fridges cost less to run per year than one of her haircuts. Boojah.

Camo6 said:
My wife wondered this so I did the calculations and was pleased to report that all three of my fridges cost less to run per year than one of her haircuts. Boojah.
Awesome! Do you have this as some sort of spreadsheet? I'm sure my wife will ask me the same thing at some point.

DU99 said:
I grabbed one of these tonight. Beautiful bit of kit! I will pop up measurements when I get a chance to measure it tomorrow. Coil itself is about 35-40cm tall. The guy selling them is a very interesting guy, so allow a bit of time for a chat. Wish I had been able to hang longer. He had some amazing taps of his own design that were the shiz.

OK measurements (bodged, not vernier caliper precise) for the SS HEX coil from post 8969 are: coil height 320mm; coil inner diameter 105mm; coil outer diameter 122mm; total height 160mm; distance between uprights 125mm. For some reason they ran the upright feed line outside the coil, so you'd need a vessel with an inner diameter of 160mm.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1461966361.090603.jpg

Latest posts

Back