• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those fisher paykel all fridges from the last 2 posts are great.
My keg fridge is 366 litres and I can get 3 cornies, a gas bottle...and either 2 party kegs or an assortment of sixpacks.

Its like the tardis.

I went to the guy with this ad's place today. He had a badass new large stainless power box (and I mean large, bigger than the one on my house) if anyone on the Goldy or Brissy is planning a control box. Was selling things VERY cheap too so I'm guessing 150 would buy it, maybe less. Bit of stainless bench gear as well but I didn't look at it.

DU99 said:
Complete home brewing setup for all-grain beer brewing
MELBOURNE

This is bargain,could sell off what you don't need and still get a bargain
That is a very good deal. $400 for a complete 50 litre, three tier system with stand, burner, immersion chiller, and 12 kegs some with beer in them! ("Imperial Age" it says - RIS I guess).

And the seller doesn't want pickers - its all or nothin'.

I could easily be wrong, but it seems like the original owner is deceased and it is the widow or daughter (Lyn) who is selling.

Whoever buys it, I hope his first drink is a toast to the late brewer.

Ah, just noticed the last line of the Gumtree ad: "selling due to diabetes diagnosis."

In that case, the buyer's first drink should be a toast to his pancreas.

Latest posts

Back