• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nosco said:
I have been looking at this page for ages now. After I missed out on some pots in Deer Park on AHB I inquired and it turns out they are in Point Cook about 20 mins from me! Since Im still on a brewery spending binge I think ill try and get one on the way to work and smuggle it in when I get home. I'm too scared to try and sneak in a bar freezer but I think I can manage a stock pot by swaping it with the old one :ph34r:. Best prices for SS pots as far as I can tell. For pickup at least.

12L is $57.50

17L is $66.90

21L is $74.90 (pick up is available and price is $59.90)

33L is $109.90 (pick up is available and price is $84.90)

50L is $144.90 (pick up is available and price is $119.90)

71L is $184.90 (pick up is available and price is $159.90)

98L is $254.90 (pick up price is $190, presale, stock coming in 18th Oct 2015)
I bought one of the 98L ones about 10 months ago to use it as a kettle. They actually gave me the option to purchase a 'slightly damaged' one which had a few scratches for $140 - took it in an instant. In terms of the quality, it's quite well made - I love the sandwich base. The stainless is on the thinner side but it's not been an issue for me at all, I'm using a 3600w element and have also gas fired it when the power went out. They are a nice young family who are importing these direct from China. Ask them about damaged/factory seconds. If you want some photo's of mine let me know and I'll dig them up.

That is a good price. Dam Les you've got me thinking now. I dont think i would brew triple batches now, but down the track......

That is a good price. Dam Les you've got me thinking now. I dont think i would brew triple batches now, but down the track......
I think I saw your interest in the 150L pot thread. Good to see it's maintained intensity.

I found I could only fit two boxes in the back seat of my car. Too big for front seat or the boot.
Took a couple of trips to the Post Office, which is an LPO and really appreciated the return of their storage space.

Edit: May be able to provide photos when I get home if any interest?

Going with the 98lt. Gonna pick it up after work at 10:30 ;) Very nice of them to let me do that. The 150 is really good value but not sure my brew bench will fit it plus too big for my needs me thinks.

Les the Weizguy said:
I think I saw your interest in the 150L pot thread. Good to see it's maintained intensity.

I found I could only fit two boxes in the back seat of my car. Too big for front seat or the boot.
Took a couple of trips to the Post Office, which is an LPO and really appreciated the return of their storage space.

Edit: May be able to provide photos when I get home if any interest?
looking at the smaller sizes, but what was the shipping cost to our region?

Les the Weizguy said:
Shipping was about $14 per unit, individually. Hope that's the news you were after.
Thanks. Weighing up between these and some cheapo ones on ebay as a 1v recirc build.

Being that they came out of a pub i wouldnt think that they would be ball lock cornies which is what you want.

60 x $30 each, or the lot for $1800?

What a saving!!

Latest posts

Back