• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a FU&^ load of rebuilding to get one of them perfect and back to original condition..the brass one..

Just incase there's someone who hadn't noticed Grainer is one of those guys who just can't do something halfway. All these units are priced well if I weren't in the poor house I'd be grabing one of those Grainer has restored as I doubt I could do any better and.for.sure some hours and dollars have been spent. That said one.power ball and they're all mine.... possibly along with the rig!

Good luck with the sales Grainer, nice looking pumps at very reasonable prices.

MastersBrewery said:
Just incase there's someone who hadn't noticed Grainer is one of those guys who just can't do something halfway. All these units are priced well if I weren't in the poor house I'd be grabing one of those Grainer has restored as I doubt I could do any better and.for.sure some hours and dollars have been spent. That said one.power ball and they're all mine.... possibly along with the rig!
If anyone wants them PM me and I can do a better price.. they were listed on eBay for more than I originally wanted.

Hot water pump 240 volt ( shower booster)

Has anyone seen / used one of these pumps. It may be good for recalculating or transferring between vessels , not to sure if 23 ltrs per min is enough or pressure.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Shower-Booster-Hot-Water-Brass-Booster-Pump-Gravity-Fed-Hot-Water-Systems-240-V-/231736066019?hash=item35f48bbfe3:g:uJ4AAOSwl9BWMuUp

Wait there is more a 3 speed model

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brass-Solar-Hot-Water-Circulation-Pump-3-Speed-240-V-/231743359609?hash=item35f4fb0a79:g:ptYAAOSwAYtWMb~z

Latest posts

Back