• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
didnt see any but I'll be getting another 20kg bag of DME shortly if you want to go halvies
I bought 3 kits. Should be sorted for bottles for a while and I can be a bit more care-free when using the old hydrometer now. The 1.3kg LME cans included are dated Nov '15, but they'll be frozen into 4x 325g lots, which should be around 1030ish each in 3L water.
And DME too ? Hmmm....interested. See below, J.

mofox1 said:
Interested in 1/2 if you have trouble shifting it. I'm sure you wont tho!
Oi....Elbows ! Back up !! Sheesh....just joking.

I could go 5kg and 5kg to Mofox, 10kg for you, Yob ?

Unless a bulk buy does happen...but I'm not advocating this though. That's called 'enabling' when someone has a disorder, such as bulkbuyitis. You have plenty to do already, Yob.
Drop me a PM if you get a minute, Yob, with what you're planning.
I can collect the DME and Mofox do collection from me, unless he's getting hops from you too? Which I know he wants to...(more 'enabling')

not even remotely ebay.. but got this at the local fete for 50c

take that Cam you Tulip snaggin blaggard...

Tulip.JPG

Yob said:
not even remotely ebay.. but got this at the local fete for 50c

take that Cam you Tulip snaggin blaggard...

attachicon.gif
Tulip.JPG
The bewildering irony is I now have a toight Thistle glass and a Scottish name and yet my heritage is predominantly Dutch. Whereas you, my good fellow, have a Scottish background and a dirty Tulip glass that most people don't care for. Mind blown!

shmoke.jpg

Latest posts

Back