• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$10 coopers kits at target ringwood closing down sale, I didn't really want one and said to swmbo, I'll have one if they're $10 thinking it was a safe out...

Worth it for the pet's and a spare hydrometer

$10 coopers kits at target ringwood closing down sale, I didn't really want one and said to swmbo, I'll have one if they're $10 thinking it was a safe out...

Worth it for the pet's and a spare hydrometer
Good spot, mate.

Any LME tins there ?

Need yeast food for starters.

Off topic but I'm thinking of buying a 20kg bag of dex and dme. Im sick of running out without relising.And since I've started bottling some beers lately again I might buy a 1000 bottle tops. Sucks to run out of stuff.... Need a storage shed actually.. Maybe this should be in the rant thread..

Kingy said:
Off topic but I'm thinking of buying a 20kg bag of dex and dme. Im sick of running out without relising.And since I've started bottling some beers lately again I might buy a 1000 bottle tops. Sucks to run out of stuff.... Need a storage shed actually.. Maybe this should be in the rant thread..
been getting my dex from master butchers lately. $25kg/$35. any clues where to get cheap DME tho? http://www.mblsa.com.au/300657/DEXTROSE-25KG/pd.php

Bridges said:
Good used party set up in Deception Bay. Looks like it needs some TLC but not a bad price with not long to go.
Worth it for just the cold plate.

And it's Andale built too.

I've been on the look out for a cold plate for a while. Not seriously looking but if one came up at that sort of price I'd grab it. Hope someone from here can snap it up as it is a great price.

Latest posts

Back