• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ajg said:
following.
Hey ajg

welcome to the forum...

Unlike Facebook - you dont have to type "following" to monitor a thread. Just click on the "Follow this topic" up the top of the page.

GrumpyPaul said:
Hey ajg

welcome to the forum...

Unlike Facebook - you dont have to type "following" to monitor a thread. Just click on the "Follow this topic" up the top of the page.

Budron said:

Les the Weizguy said:
Not a kettle. May be OK as a fermentor, and not sure of the 300 litre size as well. Maybe the pic has odd proportions. Maybe ask for dimensions?
Probably out of most brewer's scope as a fermentation vessel.
Looking for an excuse to try to use this... Why not a kettle? Too thin?

I thought the same re the size, but I think the diameter would be a lot bigger than the picture makes it look. I probably have all the necessary bits around the house to turn this into a 300L BIAB setup if you could boil in the sucker. 300L Stainless Steel brewery for $125...

jeremy said:
Looking for an excuse to try to use this... Why not a kettle? Too thin?

I thought the same re the size, but I think the diameter would be a lot bigger than the picture makes it look. I probably have all the necessary bits around the house to turn this into a 300L BIAB setup if you could boil in the sucker. 300L Stainless Steel brewery for $125...
Thin, scorching wort would be a big issue if using a gas burner.
Would take a lot of electricity to boil that much wort. Hope you have a lot of kegs or bottles, too

Back