• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eddy22 said:
you would not catch me buying that, could be legitimate but it sure as hell smells fishy to me
yeah i'd meet him at the ferry for pickup but I agree if it smells dodgy, looks dodgy, most likely dodgy

But very tempting for a tap for the outside bar, someone buy one then tell me if its true!

Every Christmas ebay is flooded with super cheap kegerators from sellers with zero feedback. Most are removed within a day

ITS A SCAM.

He pops every couple of months and runs a similar listing.

Last time he copied a reputable kegerator sellers listing, including his banner and registered a name the similar/same, with an under score being the difference.

If he is offering cash on pick up - I guess there is no risk but I bet he is not!

Scam.

Cocko said:
ITS A SCAM.

He pops every couple of months and runs a similar listing.

Last time he copied a reputable kegerator sellers listing, including his banner and registered a name the similar/same, with an under score being the difference.

If he is offering cash on pick up - I guess there is no risk but I bet he is not!

Scam.
You cynic I was going to sell you the D'Sydney Harbour bridge for $50 with papers.

Gryphon Brewing said:
You cynic I was going to sell you the D'Sydney Harbour bridge for $50 with papers.
Seems Legit.

I will just grab my credit card and just post the details here, if thats cool....

Back in a sec.

Awesome, I am gonna own a bridge WOO HOO!

Cocko said:
Seems Legit.

I will just grab my credit card and just post the details here, if thats cool....

Back in a sec.

Awesome, I am gonna own a bridge WOO HOO!
Dont post the numbers here, could get ripped !
Just send it to my Nigerian email account.
Prince Ubuto Nev

I was starting to wonder who over here would be selling something like that? Surely no one would import some thing like that bring it all the way over here and then try to sell it.

A shameless self plug.

I changed from kit and kilo to full wort kits a few years ago ... and have a cupboard full of kits.
They have always been stored in a clean, dry cupboard.

I am selling in three lots:

Darks = 12 off
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111092483594?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

English bitter = 4 off
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111092501091?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Assorted = 6 off
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111092522659?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Please note .. they are all past their "best before" date.
Pick up Traralgon or Moe, Victoria.
I will post, or use your freight if you choose.

regards,
Michael.

Latest posts

Back