• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, got on to paypal and cancelled the payment. That shows it will be credited back to my cc.

Little while ago, ebay emailed to say bid/item cancelled etc and cancel payment, contact bank.. blah blah... No loss :)

3v system relisted from a few days ago Ashtonfield NSW
Just the kegs in this are worth the price of admission, keggle by the looks too. Sydney.

1200 for the kegerator in shepparton!

Get stuffed!

sp0rk said:
The taps are kinda crap, mine corroded and went nasty
go and see Ross at Craft Brewer (at Capalaba) and get perlick taps and a font from him, they're worth the extra dough

I don't have that sort of cash at the moment, just really sick of bronco taps. Would look at upgrading taps over time, really just need something short term, preferably that can be upgraded as needed, would this fit the bill? I mean, at around $90 the font alone is decent value if it's upgradable.

Edit; QldKev just answered that question.

How are that Keg King resellers fonts? he's around the same price.

Donske said:
I don't have that sort of cash at the moment, just really sick of bronco taps. Would look at upgrading taps over time, really just need something short term, preferably that can be upgraded as needed, would this fit the bill? I mean, at around $90 the font alone is decent value if it's upgradable.

Edit; QldKev just answered that question.

How are that Keg King resellers fonts? he's around the same price.
Aren't the keg king ones exactly the same?
personally, I'd stick with bronco taps until i could afford a decent font and perlicks

michael_aussie said:
Bit of a silly question, but to the more experienced out there: how much of a difference will the age make on these? The BB dates vary from 2010 to early this year.
I'm mainly considering the Darks, but i've never brewed w Coopers/Tooheys as i thought they were a little on the lower end of quality to start with. (& i've just made the move to AG BIAB).
However my brother lives nearby to pick them up, & i thought if they go really, really cheap, just how poor could they be??

Back