• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking of getting this beer engine but postage is a shocker. If anyone has one, do you reckon theyre worth the postage?? :blink:

mckenry said:
thinking of getting this beer engine but postage is a shocker. If anyone has one, do you reckon theyre worth the postage?? :blink:
McKendry, I'm heading over to Europe in a couple of weeks, I'd be more than happy to pick it up for you, just transfer the AU $138,626.21 into my account and I'll bring it back with me. :ph34r:

Mardoo said:
220 liter food grade HDPE barrel/s, formerly held sorbitol. He says he has access to more if you want a number of them. 2 days left for this one.

http://bit.ly/15boAgX
[SIZE=10pt]"The whole top does not come off."[/SIZE]

rules them out for grain storage

5150 said:
McKendry, I'm heading over to Europe in a couple of weeks, I'd be more than happy to pick it up for you, just transfer the AU $138,626.21 into my account and I'll bring it back with me. :ph34r:
Done mate. I'll pm you my address for delivery :p

breakbeer said:
[SIZE=10pt]"The whole top does not come off."[/SIZE]

rules them out for grain storage
I can get these from work, i use them for storing my grain, you just have to cut the top off. Works a treat.

Ill take a photo if you want?

mckenry said:
Nah.
Not even a beer engine, it's a font - only worth half the price :blink:

I thought you guys were beer engines just pour it in and away you go,

138 k is a bit steep for something that will drink all your beer.

I'd buy that beer engine if they had a pair, but they only have one. Unfortunate.

Back