• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mardoo said:
Be fun to mess with certainly. Is that tinned copper? Be a good idea to ask.
Surely it wouldn't be too hard to get the tin of the internal surface? Wire brush on a drill, and a bit of time might be all it needs.

nu_brew said:
Antique copper boiler, would this be any good? I love the look of it.

http://bit.ly/11EzMSc
For $50 it probably would be worth it, but Greta is a long drive from Footscray.

JDW81 said:
Surely it wouldn't be too hard to get the tin of the internal surface? Wire brush on a drill, and a bit of time might be all it needs
Tin has a very low melting point so not hard to get rid of at all if you wanted to. No idea whether tin would be an issue in brewing.

Yeah it's a long way but I've seen some thing similar before. Never considered it for home brew before.

mckenry said:
thinking of getting this beer engine but postage is a shocker. If anyone has one, do you reckon theyre worth the postage?? :blink:
Apparently the postage on this item is free.. what are you waiting for?

BOOYAH!!!!

80lt Esky tehni ice (type) MT for $56 + $30 Postage or could pick up if I wanted to drive to Frankston.

CHECK EM OUT Pretty damn cheap, bids keep pretty low till the last few seconds then it's a bit of a war zone... patience always pays off.

The Packaging Centre

10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS + FREE SHIPPING STORE-WIDE UNTIL 30 JUNE.

Promotion code: TAXTIME

Yob said:
BOOYAH!!!!

80lt Esky tehni ice (type) MT for $56 + $30 Postage or could pick up if I wanted to drive to Frankston.

CHECK EM OUT Pretty damn cheap, bids keep pretty low till the last few seconds then it's a bit of a war zone... patience always pays off.

They are good we brought one ages ago and have been very happy with it.

beer box1.jpg

All right so who out the has a few bucket loads of cash sitting around for a keg bulk buy? If they were any good I'd be keen on 4 or even 6 if the price came down enough, but Aluminium? as stated in the ad.

Hey Bridges,

Whats with the funky connects. Look like they would need some sort of conversion to ball/pin locks?

Yeah I just bought some new glasses. -00-

Need a steady supply of kegs to fill them :)

Latest posts

Back