• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own one, it says on the bottle "customer owned" as this one does.if doubt exists ring Supagas and ask..When i got mine $160 full

I have been really impressed with my failed efforts to replicate other beers.
I guess I have always set low standards for myself though.

pressure_tested said:
Is this a good Regulator? will it work on a 19L ball lock cornellius soda stream set up?
Actually - I don't think it is.

The connection does not look like they'll fit on a sodastream bottle/converter. (unless you replace the screw in connector).

Also the low pressure gauge seems to go only to 30 kPA - which is 4 psi. Fine for air brushing, but a bit low for carbonating beer (8-14 psi?) or for seating the valves in the keg (20-40 psi?).

pressure_tested said:
Is this a good Regulator? will it work on a 19L ball lock cornellius soda stream set up?
Yes and yes
It may need some fittings to be able to attach your gas line
If you do buy it, take the regulator and a small length of gas line into your local industrial supply place and see if they can supply with you a fitting to suit
If you're lucky they may have the John Guest push fittings to suit

Back